Reward Zone Unlocked 2013 $20 preorder bonus

Macburgel

CAGiversary!
Was going through psi over benefits and saw the 2013 $20 dollar certificate game list. Games include:

Injustice
Bioshock Infinite
Crysis 3
Gears of War Judgement
Deadspace 3
God of War: Ascension
GTA V
Last of Us
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Tomb Raider

Offer is good through 1/01/2014

I'm in for GTA, South Park, and Last of Us

Last edited by a moderator:
THQ pushed back South Park to 2014, sadly.

Hmm...I really want Tomb Raider, but I feel like it might be a game where I should just wait for a price drop months after the release. I've never been a big GTA fan, but I must admit that I'm getting a bit hyped up for GTA V. I hope the new trailer that will be released next week will show us gameplay.

Those are the only two games I'm interested in.

I was going to pick up the last of us at launch (naughty dog are amazing) so getting 20$ for doing so is even better. I already have God of war payed off at Gamestop with all of that credit I have

[quote name='ARsignal11']THQ pushed back South Park to 2014, sadly.

Hmm...I really want Tomb Raider, but I feel like it might be a game where I should just wait for a price drop months after the release. I've never been a big GTA fan, but I must admit that I'm getting a bit hyped up for GTA V. I hope the new trailer that will be released next week will show us gameplay.

Those are the only two games I'm interested in.[/QUOTE]

South Park got pushed back 2 months, not a whole year.

[quote name='ARsignal11']THQ pushed back South Park to 2014, sadly.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. THQ’s 2014 fiscal year, which begins on April 1, 2013, doesn't mean a physical 2014 release date. Reports actually place the release date at May 2013 or holiday 2013.

bread's done
Back