Rez is amazing

fieldkillah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I finally got a copy of rez off ebay, and I must say combined with surround sound, a 51" tv and a trance vibrator (i put it on my back, no where else) it was just amazing.

I've played it on both DC and PS2 using my cheapie 20" TV and it's still amazing, congrats on finding an awesoem game man :)

really this game is amazing when used with a great sounds system. Some peole can't understand why this game is so great, but with the righ equipment it's awsome. I play on my commodore TV screen (almost as old as I am) with a nice surround sound system with the bass on high and man... there is no ther experience like it.

[quote name='ryanbph']great game, i don't think my neighbors like it when i play it though[/QUOTE]

We don't, but it's more because your loud moaning from the trance vibrator is just disturbing.

It's a good game but ebay's prices are ubsurd - recently the avg price is close to $90! A couple of gamestop around my area has had copies, but I never got around to going. Just wondering how much you bought it for?

[quote name='jngx80']It's a good game but ebay's prices are ubsurd - recently the avg price is close to $90![/QUOTE]

Hmmm... maybe I should sell my copy.

Rez is definitely a good game. It's neat how they combined the shooting with a bass effect... it feels like you're creating music.

troy

bread's done
Back