Rez isnt worth much anymore?

danny-o

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I saw a copy of Rez at my EB last night for 39.99, but went home first to check on its value. It seems to be going for around $30 dollars on ebay and sealed copies are $40. Has this game been reprinted? Or people just dont care about it anymore?

[quote name='danny-o']Ah. I thought they didnt go ahead with the reprint. Good to know.[/quote]

Gamequestdirect.com printed some more copies.

As for Trauma Center, don't expect that to go above $40, since that site has it new for that much.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']what about trauma center, how rare is it? will it go up in value?[/quote]

if they stop reprinting it now, it will definately go up in value.

[quote name='espy605']There are better investments you can make than video games.[/QUOTE]

wise words indeed. Thankfully I didn't break the bank when I won my copy of Rez on Ebay. I only paid $26 shipped for it during the height of it's rarity. I'm still ticked off that games like Suikoden 2 and the original Valkyrie profile are still going for $100+. We need more companies to specialize is getting these games reprinted because I refuse to buy any game if it costs more than the original msrp.

bread's done
Back