RF Online Preorder

reiji

CAGiversary!
I preordered my copy of RF Online through gamestop.com on 12/29.

so I've been sitting here waiting until the game launches so I could hop on and start up a new MMORPG.

Here's where the trouble starts....the game didn't actaully ship out until 4 days after the official release and it still hasn't arrived 6 days later.

Is this shitty service normal when PREORDERING through gamestop? I'm seriously considering cancelling my preorders MGS3:S and MGA2 at my local store, but I don't know where else I'd get ahold of these.

Anyone else going through the same ordeal I am?

I believe thats the actual name of the game.

Edit: Yeah, the game is actually called RF Online. Though, the RF stands for Rising Force.

Yeah, craven is right. It's Rising Force Online.

Thanks to Mr. Anderson for clearing that up for me though. I guess I'll stick with my preorders. A man can't live without his fix of Metal Gear.

I actaully checked out the RF Official forums and seems like several others are having this problem, just not to the same extreme that I am. Most have gotten theirs already. :bomb:

Finally got the game in the mail today! 2 weeks from launch day to get the preorder... :bomb:

It's a simple, but great game. I think what I really like about it is the style of the characters and the world. Kinda a fantasy/scifi mixture. I'd suggest reading up on it first to see if you'd like it. It doesn't offer as much depth as WoW, but I like to stay away from mainstream MMOs. There seems to be less hackers/morons with smaller titles.

bread's done
Back