Rhapsody, Persona 2 auctions - 0.99 opening, no reserve, CAG discount

ChoiceStriker

CAGiversary!
I have these two games on eBay right now - if Rhapsody sells for $40 or more or Persona 2 sells for $30 or more, I'll do free shipping for a winning CAG, and I'll be much more relaxed about dealing with you. I didn't mean to come across like a hardass in my descriptions, I just felt like I had to put it there to CMA for all the stupid people on eBay.

The descriptions are similar because I got them at the same time. Yes, I know they're not that rare anymore, but I thought someone here might be interested. Thanks for looking!

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8222026017

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8222027203

Eric

Well, to be perfectly honest, as I stated above, I don't think either of these games is as rare as it used to be. From what I understand Atlus may have reissued them recently. But they're not available for sale on Atlus' website, and they're still not readily available at GameStop or EBGames. I felt lucky to find them at the GameStop I visited.

In any case, I think Rhapsody became harder to find once Disgaea, Phantom Brave and Makai Kingdom came out. Nippon Ichi, the developer of those games, is also responsible for Rhapsody, so I'm guessing people who enjoyed those games sought out Rhapsody and bought up the copies that were still out there.

As for Persona 2, I'd guess that the relatively limited fan base for the Persona series resulted in a lower print run for America.

choice I just antied the hell out of your auctions cause I'm nice guy. I know I won't win but wouldn't it be cool if i did.

Two-day warning! Anyone who's interested, check 'em out - you may be able to get a really good deal...

piscian18: Thanks for the bids! The way the auctions are going right now, who knows, you may have a chance!

I doubt I'll win Persona 2, as I don't think I should be spending more money on games, but ah well, biddeded! I always wondered if the 2nd disc was really interesting or not? I never heard much about it (interviews?), so I assume it's not that cool -_-....

I would have bidded on Persona 2 if I didnt bought it at Gamestop today!
Rhapsody is a good deal since they sell it at Gamestop for 39.99.

In your description, you said these games are actually new but sold as used. That really explains why Persona 2 is such perfect condition. Any idea why gamestop does that as wouldn't that make them lose profits?

Actually selling it as new is making them lose profits as no one would buy a new PS1 game for $50...at least most main-stream gamers. :/

bread's done
Back