Rhapsody & Persona 2, factory sealed in stock, www.gamequestdirect.com

[quote name='BBoyKimChee']i just got a confirmation from the same company crescent marketing inc.

hm...[/QUOTE]

I don't care who sends it, as long as it is correct. UPS is the best though, so I expect to receive this via ground by EARLY next week. I deal with them daily and am happy that this is who I am getting my packages through.

My scheduled delivery date is Aug - 16. Next tues. Again, I expect this sooner though.

I just got my tracking info through email. It says it should be here on the 17th, but UPS ground service usually is faster than that for me. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Game may be mediocre. Game may suck, but how else will I know if I never get to play it. Can't rent it (never could). As of until recently cost nearly $100 for a used copy. Saw this as my opportunity and bought the damn thing. I now own a grand total of 12 PSOne games.

I don't have a risk on this purchase. I have no intention to sell this game. I am going to open it and play it. I don't care what it's worth to the fucking bay.

DEAR LORD.

Hey kids, this is how it is in the most simplistic form possible: THIS IS A CALCULATED RISK. IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY IF THE PRICES PLUMMET ON THESE GAMES, THEN GO TO ANOTHER fuckING DEAL.

Whoever mentioned the words "Greatest Hits" should be kicked in the face. Playstation games have all but virtually ceased to be made, why the fuck would they make a new round of GH games. besides that, when the hell have you EVER seen an Atlus game go GH?

This is a reputable company. This thread is almost a carbon copy of the RE2 thread.

This is not a rerelease. If any ps1 games are rereleased, it'll be on PS2 or PS3 compilation discs. There is NO financial incentive to reprint/rerelease these games.

This company obviously has issues with inventory management. They can hire me to straighten everything out and run the show, but it won't be for less than 15 an hour.

The worst case scenario is you get a refund, either peacefully or via chargeback.

There are are a few windows on when to unload this game if you are trying to make $. One closes in a week. Otherwise, be prepared to hold onto it for a few months.

Finally, Rhapsody sucks. It's an average strat RPG that you need to play on mute, or the music will KILL YOU. Persona 2 is worth the $, especially if you are a megaten junkie

Dave

Thank you. My exact sentiments here too. When you have ignorance, greed, or lack of logic in people, you'll get posts that shouldn't be made.

I got a tracking # from QuantumView... I figure it's for the two games.

But this fucking sucks, I won't be here when the games arrive. If it was shipped this morning, then I could've had it by friday but since it's been shipped this late, I won't see it until Monday, by which time I won't be home (leaving for college)!:whistle2:x

[quote name='b3b0p']Game may be mediocre. Game may suck, but how else will I know if I never get to play it. Can't rent it (never could). As of until recently cost nearly $100 for a used copy. Saw this as my opportunity and bought the damn thing. I now own a grand total of 12 PSOne games.

I don't have a risk on this purchase. I have no intention to sell this game. I am going to open it and play it. I don't care what it's worth to the fucking bay.[/QUOTE]

Good - I hope you don't regeret the purchase. Unfortunately, you are one of the only people on this site that are thinking that way.

Dave

What I hope is that this may lead to a bunch of deals from this site. I know most of their games are way overpriced, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of their other games pop in stock. I may have to start checking this site periodically.

[quote name='tayaf69']What I hope is that this may lead to a bunch of deals from this site. I know most of their games are way overpriced, but I wouldn't mind seeing some of their other games pop in stock. I may have to start checking this site periodically.[/QUOTE]

That will certainly increase your ebay sales, won't it? :)

Dave

[quote name='Vinny']I got a tracking # from QuantumView... I figure it's for the two games.

But this fucking sucks, I won't be here when the games arrive. If it was shipped this morning, then I could've had it by friday but since it's been shipped this late, I won't see it until Monday, by which time I won't be home (leaving for college)!:whistle2:x[/QUOTE]

Strangely, I got a tracking from UPS on behalf of "Crescent Marketing Inc".
WTF!?

[quote name='MightySlacker']That will certainly increase your ebay sales, won't it? :)

Dave[/QUOTE]

good one. lol. I only sale games to make money to pay for ones I want to keep. I bought a few of these so that I could sell enough to break even with one of each. And I have already sold them too. I don't think I bought any more than some people on here though. Everyone looks to make some profit.

I'm going to ask one more time, but is anyone here on Facebook?

[quote name='MightySlacker']DEAR LORD.

Hey kids, this is how it is in the most simplistic form possible: THIS IS A CALCULATED RISK. IF YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE MONEY IF THE PRICES PLUMMET ON THESE GAMES, THEN GO TO ANOTHER fuckING DEAL.

Whoever mentioned the words "Greatest Hits" should be kicked in the face. Playstation games have all but virtually ceased to be made, why the fuck would they make a new round of GH games. besides that, when the hell have you EVER seen an Atlus game go GH?

This is a reputable company. This thread is almost a carbon copy of the RE2 thread.

This is not a rerelease. If any ps1 games are rereleased, it'll be on PS2 or PS3 compilation discs. There is NO financial incentive to reprint/rerelease these games.

This company obviously has issues with inventory management. They can hire me to straighten everything out and run the show, but it won't be for less than 15 an hour.

The worst case scenario is you get a refund, either peacefully or via chargeback.

There are are a few windows on when to unload this game if you are trying to make $. One closes in a week. Otherwise, be prepared to hold onto it for a few months.

Finally, Rhapsody sucks. It's an average strat RPG that you need to play on mute, or the music will KILL YOU. Persona 2 is worth the $, especially if you are a megaten junkie

Dave[/QUOTE]

This is hands down the funniest post I have ever read. Thanks for the laugh Mr. Bigshot. lol too funny.

Dave[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='wbc1228']Strangely, I got a tracking from UPS on behalf of "Crescent Marketing Inc".
WTF!?[/QUOTE]

Well, some others have gotten theirs from Crescent Marking but I seem to be the only one who got it from QuantumView. And my tracking # doesn't even work!:whistle2:?

[quote name='Vinny']Well, some others have gotten theirs from Crescent Marking but I seem to be the only one who got it from QuantumView. And my tracking # doesn't even work!:whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

i think cause they just shipped out your number wont work till tomorrow

I got mine from Quantum view also and I can't get mine to work either.

I bought one on the website with my CC and then got one off ebay with offer of $49.99 and used paypal. I haven't gotten that one yet though.

I don't know if it hasn't been loaded into the UPS system yet though?

Usually you can't track until they pick up the boxes and take them to a UPS terminal to get the initial location scan.

I will have to check again in the morning

you know what sucks the most about this.... Im totally broke and cant buy nothing until Sept or Oct ( minus the Gallop racer 2004 im getting sunday 50% off)

i just got this months ebgames CC bill almost 190 bucks on it (CC with gas and other car items was pushing almost 600 Freaking bucks OUCH)

Dave[/QUOTE]

Awesome. One of my favorite posts.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I like the music in Rhapsody. I thought it was cute...[/QUOTE]

I hope you didn't like the mountain men song :)

Atlus gets 10 points for the unique idea, but -1,000 for the actual execution.

I did think the Japanese versions were genreally tolerable though

Dave

[quote name='fwacce']This is hands down the funniest post I have ever read. Thanks for the laugh Mr. Bigshot. lol too funny.[/QUOTE]

You should have seen his posts in the Cloudspekk thread.

My Rhapsody now says it's fully shipped. I got a UPS tracking number. I got a total of 2 e-mails for one game order.

[quote name='MightySlacker']I hope you didn't like the mountain men song :)

Atlus gets 10 points for the unique idea, but -1,000 for the actual execution.

I did think the Japanese versions were genreally tolerable though

Dave[/QUOTE]

Someday was my favorite^_^

Cornet is my name and I'm a puppeteer too! With my puppet friends there's nothing that we can't do!

I actually bought a copy of it used at EB a few years back for $20. Not the best game in the world, but it's so adorable.

[quote name='b3b0p']You should have seen his posts in the Cloudspekk thread.[/QUOTE]

I think there was a hint of sarcasm in that. Just lookin out for the explanation.

Dave

I cancelled my order, got a cancellation email (the credit card won't be charged), and now later got an email saying it shipped. Aggrivating...

I just got my confirmation email. They should be here on the 17th. Thanks again OP for a great find.

It's a great time to be a cheap ass gamer.

[quote name='MightySlacker']Whoever mentioned the words "Greatest Hits" should be kicked in the face. Playstation games have all but virtually ceased to be made, why the fuck would they make a new round of GH games. besides that, when the hell have you EVER seen an Atlus game go GH?
[/QUOTE]

This is 2005 and that's with little searching:
http://wire.ign.com/articles/592/592820p1.html

I don't think that Rhapsody is greatest hits. I just came into the topic to throw around facts about GH titles in my previous post, because other users were guessing at what makes a title greatest hits. But since you said: "Whoever mentioned the words "Greatest Hits" should be kicked in the face." I felt obliged to answer. Maybe you should kick yourself in the face and get your facts straight about PSX GH titles. Have a nice day.

-Morpheus

suikosig.jpg

It's really bad that this picture makes me depressed.

I guess they found a box of them somewhere or something.. I love these threads, though.. people get so excited to get a rare game, then when they go to sell it, they find out that the price has plummeted on ebay.. the frustration and anger is hilarious beyond comprehension, I can't wait.

Received my confirmation for Persona 2.... I will have it in my grubby hands on Friday (with UPS Ground shipping) Yes I am in California!

[quote name='Morpheus']This is 2005 and that's with little searching:
http://wire.ign.com/articles/592/592820p1.html

I don't think that Rhapsody is greatest hits. I just came into the topic to throw around facts about GH titles in my previous post, because other users were guessing at what makes a title greatest hits. But since you said: "Whoever mentioned the words "Greatest Hits" should be kicked in the face." I felt obliged to answer. Maybe you should kick yourself in the face and get your facts straight about PSX GH titles. Have a nice day.

-Morpheus[/QUOTE]

again u are comparing a franchise that sells millions to a non-franchise that sold a few thousand

[quote name='b3b0p']Game may be mediocre. Game may suck, but how else will I know if I never get to play it. Can't rent it (never could). As of until recently cost nearly $100 for a used copy. Saw this as my opportunity and bought the damn thing. I now own a grand total of 12 PSOne games.

I don't have a risk on this purchase. I have no intention to sell this game. I am going to open it and play it. I don't care what it's worth to the fucking bay.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't have said it better myself. I ordered one last night and got my tracking info earlier this evening. And what I am going to do the instant my copy of Rhapsody arrives? Same thing I do with every game I own: open it. Seriously, people looking to buy up multiple copies for the sole purpose of selling on eBay make this site remind me more of FW than CAG. Lets not forget the gamer part in CheapAssGamer guys!

[quote name='Sulmona']again u are comparing a franchise that sells millions to a non-franchise that sold a few thousand[/QUOTE]

Again??? Comparing??? Stop putting words in my mouth. Maybe you should read over my posts again, because it looks like you haven't.

-Morpheus

bread's done
Back