Rhythm Heaven $19.95 with FS @ BuyNextGen [OOS]

If you hate this game, you hate having fun.

This is damn close to the "deal" Amazon had for anyone who pre-ordered a DSi. GET IT.

It should also be noted that they have X-Men Origins: Wolverine for $10 off on 360, PS3, and Wii as well as Fable II for $30, as well as Legends of Wrestlemania for $45 and HAWX for $30.

Since I'm an incredibly lazy man, here is the link that will take you to a page with links to all those titles.

I hate web sites that make me sign up for an account before I can even see the shipping charges and possible tax. BuyNextGen does that. Hopefully this is a sign of a universal drop, since the prices they have have on other games aren't too impressive.

[quote name='crunchewy']I hate web sites that make me sign up for an account before I can even see the shipping charges and possible tax. BuyNextGen does that. Hopefully this is a sign of a universal drop, since the prices they have have on other games aren't too impressive.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo doesn't drop the price of month-old first-party games.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']I'm stuck on the damn farmer stomping on the ground and catching crops and punching away gophers![/QUOTE]

If you listen to the music, you'll notice some melodic cues...

[quote name='prateeko']Shipping is free and tax is only in FL I believe.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that info. I may have to bite, then.

EDIT: went ahead with it @ $19.95 shipped. Thanks OP!

[quote name='crunchewy']I hate web sites that make me sign up for an account before I can even see the shipping charges and possible tax. BuyNextGen does that. Hopefully this is a sign of a universal drop, since the prices they have have on other games aren't too impressive.[/quote]

universal price drop on a Nintendo game and it hasnt barely even been a month since release. one could wish for that, but its most likely not going to happen.

$20 with FS is a pretty sexy price though. never shopped with the company though, so not sure

Thanks OP!

Here's hoping I don't have to use American Express's fraud protection. I'll try and remain optimistic about the site but you all know the old adage - if it sounds too good to be true...

UPDATE 5/14: Package received! Would certainly order from these guys again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nohbdy']If you hate this game, you hate having fun.

This is damn close to the "deal" Amazon had for anyone who pre-ordered a DSi. GET IT.[/quote]

I HATE THIS GAME (AND AM TRYING TO UNLOAD IT ON AMAZON). I ENJOY HAVING FUN, NOT TRYING TO MEMORIZE SOME ARBITRARY TIMINGS SO THAT THE POORLY DRAWN UI DOES WHAT I NEED. I WILL SPARE YOU THE HUGE FONT THOUGH.

I was iffy on the game until I tried the demo on Nintendo Channel. I can't wait to receive my copy. I'll be putting my DSi to good use finally!

[quote name='mmazurik']I HATE THIS GAME (AND AM TRYING TO UNLOAD IT ON AMAZON).[/quote]

You can always trade it to Goozex, they'll give you 700 points and there are plenty of people waiting to take it from you (myself reluctantly included)

bread's done
Back