Riddick for $35 in Fry's Electronics store

Lil Stinky

CAGiversary!
Riddick for $35 at Fry's Electronics. They also have an arrow pointing to the $35 price next to Full Spectrum Warrior. Its in their new circular that comes with the paper. Not sure if FSW is going to be $35 or not.

Wow those are awesome prices. I hate how NYC doesnt have Frys or id be emptying my wallet there everyday. I heard Riddick is pretty good. They say its like return of the king but on crack. I wonder........

[-o< PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET RIDDICK AND FSW TO BE 35$ EACH!!!
Will these prices apply on the website too?

I just confirmed that both FSW and Riddick will be $35 and its only for the b&m stores as far as I know.

[quote name='Lil Stinky']I just confirmed that both FSW and Riddick will be $35 and its only for the b&m stores as far as I know.[/quote]
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!
One more question. Is this a one day sale only? When do Frys get Riddick and FSW?

Their newpaper ad says by 12PM on Thursday but when I called my local store here in Phoenix they said it might be in today after 4PM.

has anyone called to confirm that FSW is going to be $34.99? or are you just guessing because the low price guarentee arrow is pointing towards the Riddick price.

I called Fry's and they still didn't have either one yet so I just went to Best Buy which had both and price matched them. Thank god they didn't call Fry's to check and see if they had them in stock yet. I used two of my Reward zone coupons for another $5 off each game. Walked out paying $63.

Does anyone have idea if FSW will remain $34.99 over the weekend? They didn't receive the shipment by the time I went to go pick up the games. :(

[quote name='Lil Stinky']Riddick for $35 at Fry's Electronics. They also have an arrow pointing to the $35 price next to Full Spectrum Warrior. Its in their new circular that comes with the paper. Not sure if FSW is going to be $35 or not.[/quote]

Same deal is valid @ Renton,WA Fry's

They also have Farcry,Call of Duty and UT2004 for $27.99 Soul Calibur 2 for $15 for xbox and ps2.

[quote name='Miktrebla']Does anyone have idea if FSW will remain $34.99 over the weekend? They didn't receive the shipment by the time I went to go pick up the games. :([/quote]

Thats not an arrow the low price guarantee thing just looks like an arrow its just 49.99

[quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='Miktrebla']Does anyone have idea if FSW will remain $34.99 over the weekend? They didn't receive the shipment by the time I went to go pick up the games. :([/quote]

Thats not an arrow the low price guarantee thing just looks like an arrow its just 49.99[/quote]

The wednesday ad "arrow" is kind of ambiguous, but the one in the friday ad is definetly an arrow.

[quote name='pinoy530'][quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='Miktrebla']Does anyone have idea if FSW will remain $34.99 over the weekend? They didn't receive the shipment by the time I went to go pick up the games. :([/quote]

Thats not an arrow the low price guarantee thing just looks like an arrow its just 49.99[/quote]

The wednesday ad "arrow" is kind of ambiguous, but the one in the friday ad is definetly an arrow.[/quote]

Go to the store it is not an arrow.

[quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='pinoy530'][quote name='BULL_Ship'][quote name='Miktrebla']Does anyone have idea if FSW will remain $34.99 over the weekend? They didn't receive the shipment by the time I went to go pick up the games. :([/quote]

The wednesday ad "arrow" is kind of ambiguous, but the one in the friday ad is definetly an arrow.[/quote]

Go to the store it is not an arrow.[/quote]

I'm not sure where you live, but in Houston, it IS an arrow. I just called the store and they said it was $34.99.

I picked up an extra copy for anyone that wants to cover the costs plus shipping. PM me if interested and I will give you my Ebay references.

Picked up both. Very amazing. Especially Riddick's graphics!*drools* Just wish the jaggies weren't there since I play on a 65 inch tv.

bread's done
Back