Ride to Hell: Retribution 14.99 @Target (YMMV)

Wow!  Based on the ratings sites I just checked, this is one of the worst rated games I have ever heard of.

No. Stay far away from this. Not worth $15 at all. I'm surprised it isn't free yet to be honest. If you do buy it, I wish you luck. It's barely playable with all the glitches. If you aren't falling through the map, then you're randomly failing objectives. It looks cheesy funny when watching other people play, but it's 0% fun when actually playing it yourself.

If you guys haven't watched Gameinformer's Test Chamber on it, go do so immediately. The staff stayed up for 11 hours with nothing but 40s for company to beat that pile of crap, and I watched the entire livestream with glee.

Just because something is on sale doesn't mean its a good idea to buy it.

Or a quality item.
Oh I totally agree. Despite my post saying how much fun I had watching the game played, I can't emphasize enough that you'd have to be crazy to pay more than $5 for this pile of garbage. If you see it for $10 convince a buddy to pay for half and spend a night laughing at it.

I bought this game on launch and played through it and it is so terrible it's great. I do not recommend this game to anyone, but if you are the type of person that doesn't need to play Triple A titles and you can understand how bad this game is. $15 is worth the laugh.

the gameinformer review makes me want to buy this game and try it out.  the experience alone should be interesting enough

I saw a video at Gameinformer.com of the staff playing this game...it is HILARIOUS how bad it is. Would never pick it up for 15, but once it inevitably goes to the bargain bin and you can get it for a few bucks...might pick it up.

I want to buy this game, but I can't seem to find it at full MSRP $59.99 I really want to support the devs so that we have more HORRIBLE games in the future!

I found this at a local Target a few days ago for $15. I'm so weak...I bought it. I do like crap games sometimes, but this might be a bit much...we shall see.

So It's been 10 years since I've seen a game rank as bad as this one if you go by gamerankings.com with at least 10 metareviews.

Last game rated so bad was Drake and the 99 dragons (lol), at least for retail games.

I'm going to have to give this and DOuble Dragon 2 for XBLA a whirl.

This thread should be more of a warning that this game exists, than a deals thread. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
The only good thing about this game (some good is actually shocking) is the rep it got from Angry Joe.. Oh god worse than Mindjack and Sonic Free Riders... I would have never imagined something like it

I don't know why reviewers bash the game. Sure it has problems but a 1.0?

People have their head up their asses, the game is at least a 4/10, if not 5/10

I haven't played the game yet, but I bought a copy from my target (about 2 miles away) and plan on plunkin' down a good 3-4 hours today.

Thanks TC

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back