Ride to Hell: Retribution $4.99 Wal-mart (YMMV)

It seems that most of the stores are trying to get rid of the copy as fast as they can, hence the sales.

I went back to my wal-mart to check and all copies were gone

Extremely YMMV

Went to my Wal-Mart and figured they would have it since I live in a redneck/backwoods kind of town and this would be the perfect demographic.

Had no luck. Oh well, I was just going to buy all of the copies and snap them in half anyway.
Well they probably bought them all up on day one then :p

The 1% is a biker term. 99% of motorcycle enthusiasts are law abiding citizens, the remaining 1% that consider their selves to be hardcore bikers; the one percent of society that doesn’t fit in and doesn’t want to fit in. They are untrusting of the ‘citizen’ lifestyle because everyone is only out for themselves but the biker covenant guarantees that their brothers will always be there for him, to back him up in whatever threatens him or his family. No club that isn’t hardcore enough is allowed to wear a 1% patch usually warn on a diamond shaped patch.

This game would probably piss the 1% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
The 1% is a biker term. 99% of motorcycle enthusiasts are law abiding citizens, the remaining 1% that consider their selves to be hardcore bikers; the one percent of society that doesn’t fit in and doesn’t want to fit in. They are untrusting of the ‘citizen’ lifestyle because everyone is only out for themselves but the biker covenant guarantees that their brothers will always be there for him, to back him up in whatever threatens him or his family. No club that isn’t hardcore enough is allowed to wear a 1% patch usually warn on a diamond shaped patch.

This game would probably piss the 1% off.

He was joking johnny biker.

This game isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I got it as one of my rentals on gamefly and beat it. It's like a B movie but a video game instead. The graphics and load times suck though.
Bull. This is an insanely terrible game. Controls, graphics, story, lack of any real gameplay, load times. Everything is bad, it's not even funny bad. It's awful. If you somehow found this entertaining I'd be interested to hear what games you think are bad

honestly, has anybody found this besides the OP?

and has everyone saying this is crap even played it or just basing it on a review somewhere else? Not saying its a great game, have not paid it myself, but i was just wondering.

honestly, has anybody found this besides the OP?

and has everyone saying this is crap even played it or just basing it on a review somewhere else? Not saying its a great game, have not paid it myself, but i was just wondering.
If people being honest about the game is ruining your fun of driving 50 miles looking for a garbage game then by all means keep asking for someone to lie. At least that way you can justify your problem. Also ignore the post from people saying they actually playe it.

lol, what problem is it that i have? i havent even driven one mile let alone did any research other than read the thread about the game. I really could care less about the game, just was posing a question about how scarce the price was.

and i dont believe i ask anybody to lie. after all, this is the internet. you dont have to ask people to lie. try to untie the knot in underwear before getting all angry at a post, and go find some time for self reflection dood ;)

bread's done
Back