Ridge Racer or Wipeout Pure?

I like Ridge Racer a whole lot better. The drifting is awesome, it is arcade racing at it's best.

Wipeout Pure has really awkward controls, unless you are already a Wipeout fan it will probably take you many hours to get used to it. I found it to be very tedious, winnning races was more like a chore and I just didn't have fun.

I own both, and I have to say that I got a lot more playtime out of Ridge Racer. Additionally, the RR soundtrack rocks!

I would go Burnout for sure....best racing game yet.

Although, btw the two....Ridge Racer, but I didn't like both of those that much.

I own both aswell, and I would say Ridge Racer, but there are some things about that game that I just don't like...such as after winning a race, you never know how close all the other competition was to you, so you never actually see when every one else finishes. But besides that is a great game. But I say get Burnout if you can handle 30 sec load times.

Both are good, but it really depends on what kind of racing you enjoy.

If you like Arcade style racing ala Outrun 2 or Burnout, choose Ridge Racer

If you like Methodical and Cerebral racers, choose Wipeout. Although it's getting a little more support from the developers than Ridge Racer is what with the new tracks and all that.

bread's done
Back