Ridge Racer PSP FS/FT: Want Wipeout Pure *DEAD*

BrandonJ33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I have a copy of Ridge Racer (USA-NTSC) for PSP. I've played it a ton since launch and am now looking to sell it (PayPal $30, shipped) or trade it straight up for Wipeout Pure for PSP, or in the rare case of anyone owning it, Minna no Golf for PSP.

The game is in pristine condition - I'm the only person to have owned it. If you need feedback, I'm slickb13 on eBay.

PM me here or IM me on AIM: BrandonJ33.

****NO LONGER AVAILABLE****

Sorry for not editing my topic earlier to reflect this. I look forward to trading with more of you in the future!

Ridge Racer is a lot like other arcade racers (Pole Position, Daytona) in that you start a race dead last and have to pass increasingly tougher opponents. Races are short, 3 laps per race, take 3-5 minutes. This is the first Ridge Racer game to feature nitrous boosts, for better or worse (depends on if you like the Burnout series or not). In order to fill your nitrous boost meters you have to drift through corners at high speeds. Unlike previous Ridge Racer games, winning a race isn't as dependent on cornering skill, because filling your nitrous meter is equally important. Sometimes you'll find yourself drifting for no other reason, perhaps on a straightaway, than to fill a nitrous meter up.

Ridge Racer isn't the true Ridge Racer game I would have liked it to be, but I enjoyed it. It took me about 15-20 hours to complete all of the tours (the impossibly tough and cheap MAX tour aside, which is only in the US version).

I'll have Wipeout by the end of this week - if it ends up not being my thing, and you're still looking to trade, I'll shoot you a PM.

hey would you be willing to trade it for anything else besides wipout because i like wipeout a lot lol CML and shoot me a PM thanks

bread's done
Back