Ridge Racer PSP (Used) $20 at GameFly

praystation

CAGiversary!
Folks who want a used copy of PSP's ridge racer for less can pay a visit to gamefly.com. They have the ridge racer for $20. USed. EBgames sells one of these for 36.99 used.

praystation, for future reference, please put the name of the game and the price and even the location its available at in the subject line. Just so I dont come in and realize I wasted a clicksey (not cuz the post sucks or anything, but cuz i dont have a PSP).

Thanks OP just ordered a Copy! Too bad they didnt show that I had to pay tax until after I ordered and got the confirmation email...

[quote name='shadow300z']More impressive than Wipeout? That game pwns.[/QUOTE]

Ridge Racer seems to have an extra layer of polish over Wipeout. Both are fantastic looking games, but nothing looks better than Ridge Racer right now. And I'm really enjoying playing Ridge Racer a lot, and I'm usually not to keen on racing games.

I saw that deal as well, but passing on it, since I completed the game. Oh well...here's hoping Wipeout or even Midnight club for psp go on sale soon.

i entered this topic just because i was curious what kind of beef the OP was going to get for not posting the game title, price, and place. =P

its a good deal but i dont have a psp... plus i dont buy used ^^;;

bread's done
Back