Ridiculous dancing captured on Jumbotron

Why is there only music? Seems staged or like something from Conan. I don't believe this is of a fan from a game. I don't see people feeling that great about a stranger getting that close either.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Why is there only music? Seems staged or like something from Conan. I don't believe this is of a fan from a game. I don't see people feeling that great about a stranger getting that close either.[/QUOTE]

It's a feed from the jumbotron, the cameras shooting the fans don't generally do sound, it's unnecessary.

Yea that wasn't obviously staged. I'm surprised all the fans didn't jump up and start dancing in unison

[quote name='Soodmeg']I thought someone posted this already somewhere?[/quote]
Yea, it was in somebody's blog. Real or not that was still awesome, something different from the everyday norm.

That was awesome. Arenas always do that thing where they show random people in the crowd on the jumbotron and if someone started going ape like that I could see them sticking with one person. Just saying.

Sorry, but you can tell by the way he moves up and down the steps he's a professional.

This is clearly staged.

Still cool, though.

bread's done
Back