Ridiculous Photoshop: MyGamerpad

TimPV3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (98%)
Credit: PS3News.com

Today Web site 4Chan.org (linked above) is speculating that Microsoft is planning to unveil "My GamerPad" at E for All.

This "mix of the Mii Channel and Home" is purported to be a similar online community to Sony's PlayStation Home.

Needless to say, until Microsoft execs make some type of official announcement this is being dubbed just another Internet rumor.

thumb.php

Anybody want to go ahead and dismiss this as a horrible photoshop? That's what it's looking like.

if its not...then it look REALLY REALLY REALLY GAY! I dont MS would want to make something so childish looking as that to complete with Home or to even give to its causal players

Yeah the more I look at it the more I regret posting this. I'm almost positive they're both Home screenshots, I was just wondering if anybody could clarify.

I think the accepted spelling is collectible, which makes the thing look even faker. And when did 4chan start getting scoops?

If they do this, I'll highly consider selling my 360, cancelling my Live Subscription and selling all my 360 games. And I've never sold any system I've ever owned. EVER.

Now, now, people, try not to overreact. "Threatening" to sell one's system for a feature that may not even exist is more absurd than "threatening" to sell one's system for a feature that does exist. There's no need for hyperbole over a hypothetical.

With that out of the way, I side with the "it's 4Chan, it's probably fake" opinion. If it turns out this is real, then well... damn.

[quote name='Kendal']4chan has Hentai. I hang out in the /h/ section.[/quote]

/d/ is where the cool kids go.

bread's done
Back