RIFT with 30 days free for GameStop PUR members (YMMV?)

Psybuster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Just got this email so you might want to keep an eye out...

Just for PowerUp Rewards members, we're giving you a FREE download of the online adventure game RIFT, which includes 30 full days of FREE online gameplay. We could call this a $19.99 value, but any adventurer worth his armor knows it's so much more.

Redeem your unique code with the GameStop PC app, and you can join in all the role-playing action, battling epic beasts across mythical lands. Just note that after that first 30 days, you'll need to purchase a subscription to continue playing.

Already playing RIFT? Make a list of friends to find out which one would prove most valuable in a raid party. Then send them this code.

[quote name='Hraesvelg']Received one also, i already own the game so the first person who pm's me i will gladly give the code to.[/QUOTE]

Still have code available, PM me and its yours

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a PUR and still got it in my email. at least I am pretty sure I am not one... my magazine subscription expired like 5 months ago wouldn't that mean I am no longer a PUR member?

[quote name='usrevenge']I am not a PUR and still got it in my email. at least I am pretty sure I am not one... my magazine subscription expired like 5 months ago wouldn't that mean I am no longer a PUR member?[/QUOTE]

no your still in PUR just not the PUR Pro

[quote name='Teriana']5ED5-MTAE-4HD6
Another code here as well. Please let others know when you have claimed it[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. I didn't get a code from my Powerup Rewards thing so I grabbed yours. If I get my own, I'll post it here in return.

Anyone wanna trade for my code? I want Ys: The Oath in Felghana ($5) and Sideway ($3) off Steam, I'll trade someone for the code

[quote name='RCizzle65']Anyone wanna trade for my code? I want Ys: The Oath in Felghana ($5) and Sideway ($3) off Steam, I'll trade someone for the code[/QUOTE]
Seriously? look at all the free codes that have been posted.

bread's done
Back