Right Stuf Geneon Remix Sale (DEAD)

furyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
www.rightstuf.com Geneon DVDs. Click on the search that says Geneon Remix in the top right corner to see what's in the sale and what isn't.

10 for $50 Coupon Code: REMIX10
25 for $100 Coupon Code: REMIX25

You must have the specified amount of DVDs for this to work.

Suggestions? Need filler? Here's some DVDs.

1 DVD Filler: Akira Deluxe Edition, Artimage Double Pack, Patlabor Movie 3 XIII LE, Para Para Mix 1, 2, 3 (CDs) Yuki Kaijura's Fiction (CD, she does all the music for .Hack, Noir, etc...), either Hellsing soundtrack.
2 DVD Filler: Magical Project S 1-2
3 DVD Filler: Tsukihime Lunar Legend 1-3, Someday's Dreamer 1-3

Other series suggestions:
Legend of Black Heaven: 1-4
Paranoia Agent: 1-4
New Getter Robo (with artbox): 1-4
Read or Die TV: 1-7
Gungrave: 1-7
Last Exile: 1-7 (with CD or artbox & figure)
Fighting Spirit: 1-13, 15 (Missing volume 14)

Need a different suggestion (or want me to add one), ask in the thread!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']College bookstore manager.[/QUOTE]
I could ask further, but that would be an invasion of privacy, so i will say I am working @ college too.

umm yeah it has it's part of my order
* 1 of Battle Athletes DVD 1 (Hyb): On Your Mark..
* 1 of Battle Athletes DVD 2 (Hyb): Ready.. Get Set
* 1 of Battle Athletes Victory DVD 1 (Hyb): Training
* 1 of Battle Athletes Victory DVD 3 (Hyb): Tragedy & Triumph
* 1 of Battle Athletes Victory DVD 4 (Hyb): Spaceward Ho!
* 1 of Battle Athletes Victory DVD 5 (Hyb): No Looking Back
* 1 of Battle Athletes Victory DVD 6 (Hyb): Willpower
* 1 of Battle Athletes Victory DVD 8 (Hyb): The Human Race
* 1 of Geneon Special Promo: 25 for $100 offer
* 1 of Jubei Chan 2 DVD 1 (Hyb): Resurrection
* 1 of Jubei Chan 2 DVD 2 (Hyb): Vendetta
* 1 of Jubei Chan 2 DVD 3 (Hyb): Revelation
* 1 of Jubei Chan 2 DVD 4 (Hyb): Unification
* 1 of Saiyuki Reload DVD 1 (Hyb)
* 1 of Saiyuki Reload DVD 2 (Hyb)
* 1 of Saiyuki Reload DVD 3 (Hyb)
* 1 of Saiyuki Reload DVD 4 (Hyb)
* 1 of Saiyuki Reload DVD 5 (Hyb)
* 1 of Saiyuki Reload DVD 6 (Hyb)
* 1 of Saiyuki Reload DVD 7 (Hyb)
* 1 of Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 1 (Hyb) + Series Artbox: Sweet Michief (Lim Ed)
* 1 of Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 2 (Hyb): Friends & Dreams
* 1 of Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 3 (Hyb): The Bear Pianist
* 1 of Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 4 (Hyb): Magical Sparkling Days
* 1 of Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 5 (Hyb): Home Sweet Home
* 1 of Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy DVD 6 (Hyb): Sugar Baby Love
tell me though how is it that TRSI can say they have X in stock but then say "on order from manufacturer" and I just checked the status of the item on the site, and it STILL says they have 60-odd in stock

My sister ordered my ROD vol. 1 in exchange for a couple old Trigun DVDs. Yay for me! (I wasn't gonna buy any more Trigun anyway... I got the GS version of volumes 1&2, then stopped. I figure I'll either buy the remix version for borrow from the BF.)

Thanks to GuileWasNK for offering to help me out. Ndolger, let me know if you're gonna want that extra vol. 7.

[quote name='Gden']tell me though how is it that TRSI can say they have X in stock but then say "on order from manufacturer" and I just checked the status of the item on the site, and it STILL says they have 60-odd in stock[/QUOTE]

On order from Manufacturer= it's not in our wherehouse, but it is on hold for us in another wherehouse. So basically, they know they have 60-odd more coming, but they can't guarantee any more stock than that.

[quote name='Blade']Who the fuck bought all of the artboxes and didn't buy the fucking series to go in them?[/quote]
EXACTLY!

I really REALLY wanted that Last Exile box with the extras, but it's gone now...well, looks like I'll be waiting and hoping that it comes back, along with the R.O.D. and Gungrave boxes (not sure if that one was ever there to begin with). I think it's just due to people buying the stuff on there with the highest MSRP so they can resell it...greedy assholes.

*EDIT* CAPTAIN HERLOCK TOO...DAMN IT! The next time one of these sales happens, I'm ordering immediately. I've learned my lesson. Sigh.

[quote name='-X-']EXACTLY!

I really REALLY wanted that Last Exile box with the extras, but it's gone now...well, looks like I'll be waiting and hoping that it comes back, along with the R.O.D. and Gungrave boxes (not sure if that one was ever there to begin with). I think it's just due to people buying the stuff on there with the highest MSRP so they can resell it...greedy assholes.

*EDIT* CAPTAIN HERLOCK TOO...DAMN IT! The next time one of these sales happens, I'm ordering immediately. I've learned my lesson. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe some of us bought the sets in last year's sale but the boxes weren't available then? I can guarantee you that's where one of the Last Exile boxes w/ extras went.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']
Thanks to GuileWasNK for offering to help me out. Ndolger, let me know if you're gonna want that extra vol. 7.
[/quote]

No problem!

[quote name='argyle']Or maybe some of us bought the sets in last year's sale but the boxes weren't available then? I can guarantee you that's where one of the Last Exile boxes w/ extras went.[/QUOTE]

If I hadn't been impaitent and ordered most of them from Amazon already, I've been grabbing a bunch of artboxes myself. (Of course, the one I didn't get yet is the one they didn't add. :cry: )

This is my first time ordering from Rightstuf, can anybody tell me if it's normal for items to show as "on order from manufacturer" even though there were plenty of them on hand at the time I placed my order ? Series like Fafner still show plenty in stock now but show as on order when I view my order for the orders I placed Tuesday evening ?

Akira DVD (Hyb) Deluxe Edition
Fafner DVD 1 (Hyb): Arcadian Project + Artbox (Limited)
Fafner DVD 2 (Hyb): Ultimate Sacrifice
Fafner DVD 3 (Hyb): Human Force
Fafner DVD 4 (Hyb): New Divergence
Fafner DVD 5 (Hyb): Rebirth
Fafner DVD 6 (Hyb): Next Evolution
Fafner DVD 7 (Hyb): Going Home
Last Exile DVD 1 (Hyb): First Move + Artbox + Limited
Patlabor Movie 3: WXIII DVD (Hyb) Special Edition

These all show on order for me, Last Exile is the only one out of stock on the site right now, and it had 40 in stock when I placed the order ?

And one more question, if Last Exile volume 1 + artbox is really out of stock will they ship volumes 2 - 7 to me, cause I'd rather just cancel all 7 volumes than be missing the artbox.

[quote name='TheDiscip1e']This is my first time ordering from Rightstuf, can anybody tell me if it's normal for items to show as "on order from manufacturer" even though there were plenty of them on hand at the time I placed my order ? Series like Fafner still show plenty in stock now but show as on order when I view my order for the orders I placed Tuesday evening ?

Akira DVD (Hyb) Deluxe Edition
Fafner DVD 1 (Hyb): Arcadian Project + Artbox (Limited)
Fafner DVD 2 (Hyb): Ultimate Sacrifice
Fafner DVD 3 (Hyb): Human Force
Fafner DVD 4 (Hyb): New Divergence
Fafner DVD 5 (Hyb): Rebirth
Fafner DVD 6 (Hyb): Next Evolution
Fafner DVD 7 (Hyb): Going Home
Last Exile DVD 1 (Hyb): First Move + Artbox + Limited
Patlabor Movie 3: WXIII DVD (Hyb) Special Edition

These all show on order for me, Last Exile is the only one out of stock on the site right now, and it had 40 in stock when I placed the order ?

And one more question, if Last Exile volume 1 + artbox is really out of stock will they ship volumes 2 - 7 to me, cause I'd rather just cancel all 7 volumes than be missing the artbox.[/QUOTE]

As someone said earlier they probably need to pull the stock from another warehouse first or get it from Geneon but the number should have been accurate at the time you ordered. If you got your order in time it should ship eventually. Given the fact you didn't order Vols 2-7 of Last Exile why would you need to cancel it?

If for some reason they actually did run out of the Last Exile + Box they will let you either cancel your order, or swap it for something else as far as I know. But you should still be able to get the Entire Boxset (entire series) from Bestbuy for 31.99 if order using their instore kiosks.

As for normal for items to be on order from manufacturer while still in stock on the website. I have two pending orders with the same situation, I recall it happening in the past before and I've always gotten my items.

since this sale is in connection with geneon's back stock everything shows up as "on order" to begin with. That's how it has been in previous sales like this. If you could successfully put it in your cart and then do the whole order there will almost certainly be a copy for you. The sheer magnitude of the number of orders makes it hard to process all at once and the dvds are likely not in rightstuf's warehouse. No need to worry.

I put in my 2nd order last nite. After the whole ADV thing ending early last time I don't feel like it is worth the risk to see if there is a restock/additions. I guess if amazing stuff is added/restocked I might do a $50 order but i am done with what is left. Have almost every Geneon dvd I ever wanted that has been in the offer.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Ndolger, let me know if you're gonna want that extra vol. 7.
[/quote]

What do you mean? I'm assuming you're referring to R.O.D.? Did you need another vol 7?

[quote name='EXStrike']Damn it, I waited too long and both Last Exile boxes are sold out. :bomb:[/quote]
That's extremely odd that both art boxes are sold out. Especially when you can only order 1 per order....

More than likely someone was taking advantage of their inventory system and put all that were available in their cart and wait until their cart dumps (it won't go back into inventory)...I found that out a long time ago, but I've never done it. I swear! It will show sold out and not appear again until someone manually (?) or there's a timeout to put them back. This "bug" has been in there for years now. This is why you ocassionally things "coming back in stock". Taking a look at other things...there appears to be a lot of art boxes "out of stock". Someone's just probably being a douche.

There is no precise way to tell, but how long do you guys think it will take to ship the stuff that is, "On Order From Manufacturer"/"Reserved For Your Order"? Basically, what was your experiences in previous sales?

Finally got an order confirmation from them (placed order on Wednesday). Most of my stuff shipped, but half the R.O.D.s are on back order. Although, I was able to get a last exile with art box shipped. I want to place another order, but I'm not sure what I should do since many things are on back order. Thoughts?

back order means nothing. As long as they number listed for the volumes and it is not marked sold out you will end up getting the items.

[quote name='iceman887']Finally got an order confirmation from them (placed order on Wednesday). Most of my stuff shipped, but half the R.O.D.s are on back order. Although, I was able to get a last exile with art box shipped. I want to place another order, but I'm not sure what I should do since many things are on back order. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Grico']back order means nothing. As long as they number listed for the volumes and it is not marked sold out you will end up getting the items.[/quote]

Sweet. i guess I'll blow another wad of cash on anime :) Thanks!

Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) + Artbox + Action Figure (Limited)

back in stock for those that were waiting for it

Quantity Remaining: 267

[quote name='aztecas101']Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) + Artbox + Action Figure (Limited)

Quantity Remaining: 267[/quote]
ACK, I KNEW it would come back! My order's already enroute, and I don't think there's enough there to justify placing another order.

If anyone happens to need a filler item and doesn't need the ROD box, could you help me out? Long shot I'm sure, but just in case! :oops:

[quote name='aztecas101']Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) + Artbox + Action Figure (Limited)

Quantity Remaining: 267[/QUOTE]

Why did you have to tell me this??? :cry:

Well, they also got one of the Battle Athletes back in stock that they were out of when I placed my last order (but not both of them, which sucks). And I just noticed they have the Heat Guy J box, which is another series I picked up in last year's sale but they didn't have the box then. So....

pida7142v Battle Athletes Victory DVD 2 (Hyb): Doubt & Conflict 1 $0.00
pd12327 Burn-Up Scramble DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox + Magnet Limited 1 $0.00
pd12329 Burn-Up Scramble DVD 2 (Hyb): Babes Battle Bandits 1 $0.00
pd12330 Burn-Up Scramble DVD 3 (Hyb): Chicks Combat Crooks! 1 $0.00
pd12135 Captain Herlock (Harlock) DVD 1 (Hyb): The Legend Returns 1 $0.00
pd12136 Captain Herlock (Harlock) DVD 2 (Hyb): Tendrils of Fear 1 $0.00
pd12137 Captain Herlock (Harlock) DVD 3 (Hyb): The Decimated Planet 1 $0.00
pd12134 Captain Herlock (Harlock) DVD 4 (Hyb): The Final Voyage Limited Edition 1 $0.00
geneonsale10 Geneon Special Promo: 10 for $50 offer (*) 1 $50.00
pd12051 Heat Guy J DVD 1 (Hyb): Super Android w/Artbox (LIMITED EDITION) 1 $0.00
pd12569 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) + Artbox + Action Figure (Limited) 1 $0.00

That's it. I'm done. I have to be....

Quantity Remaining: 267[/QUOTE]whoa... thanks for the heads up! Just placed an order! I got the complete R.O.D. series (been wanting to watch this for a while now), along with Paranoia Agent volumes 2-4. I figure I'll just get the Paranoia Agent volume 1 with the artbox somewhere else eventually... I've already seen this series in full so it's not that urgent. Of course, if it comes in stock here I may be tempted to make a second order...

Quantity Remaining: 267[/quote]

Thanks for the update! Well, depending on how you look at it. My wallet didn't want to know this. :lol: I didn't want to place another order, but it's too nice of a set to slip through for $4.

My second order:

Bottle Fairy 1-2
Bottle Fairy CD
Mahoromatic Summer Special
R.O.D. DVD 7 Artbox Limited
Rumiko Takahashi Anthology 1-4 w/ artbox
Tenchi Muyo OVA 1-4
Trigun 1-8
Utena CDs 2-3 + Movie soundtrack
Yuki Kajiura Fiction CD

Ugh, sitting on a third order at the moment. I'm looking at grabbing a bunch of random volumes with the only complete series being ROD and Rumiko Takahshi's Anthology. Fehness.

Anywho, you can toss stuff from the weekly specials and the bargain bin into your cart and not screw up shipping.

Wow, for some reason I was assuming that the CD's weren't part of the sale. I'll definitely have to consider a second order. At this point I may as well wait and see if they get more of the Paranoia Agent artbox, since it seems like pretty much anything can happen now.

Damn...

Well here's my fifth and last order...

pd12571 Doki Doki School Hours DVD 1 (Hyb): 1st Hour 1$0.00
pd12286 Gungrave DVD 1 (Hyb): Beyond the Grave 1$0.00
pd12287 Gungrave DVD 2 (Hyb): The Sweeper 1$0.00
pd12288 Gungrave DVD 3 (Hyb): Undead War 1$0.00
pd12289 Gungrave DVD 4 (Hyb): Die Trying 1$0.00
pd12290 Gungrave DVD 5 (Hyb): The Protector 1$0.00
pd12291 Gungrave DVD 6 (Hyb): Erosion 1$0.00
pd12292 Gungrave DVD 7 (Hyb): To The Grave 1$0.00
pd12117 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 1 (Hyb): Deceptions + Artbox (Limited) 1$0.00
pd12119 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 2 (Hyb): Targets 1$0.00
pd12120 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 3 (Hyb): Broken Angel 1$0.00
pd12121 Licensed by Royalty (L/R) DVD 4 (Hyb): Assassinations 1$0.00
pd11900 Mahoromatic 2: Something More Beautiful DVD 1 (Hyb): Maid in Training 1$0.00
pd11901 Mahoromatic 2: Something More Beautiful DVD 2 (Hyb): Hectic Holidays 1$0.00
pd11902 Mahoromatic 2: Something More Beautiful DVD 3 (Hyb): All Good Things.. 1$0.00
pd12377 Paranoia Agent DVD 1 (Hyb): Enter Lil' Slugger 1$0.00
pd12378 Paranoia Agent DVD 2 (Hyb): True Believers 1$0.00
pd12379 Paranoia Agent DVD 3 (Hyb): Serial Psychosis 1$0.00
pd12380 Paranoia Agent DVD 4 (Hyb): Sayonara Maromi 1$0.00
pd12168 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 2 (Hyb): The Undercover Student 1$0.00
pd12169 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 3 (Hyb): The Past 1$0.00
pd12170 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 4 (Hyb): The Turning Point 1$0.00
pd12171 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 5 (Hyb): The Darkest Hour 1$0.00
pd12172 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 6 (Hyb): The End of A Dream 1$0.00
pd12569 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) + Artbox + Action Figure (Limited) :applause:

I waited to make my first order until the ROD box came in-stock. It's good to be patient. :D

pd12614 Ah! My Goddess the Motion Picture DVD (Hyb) (DTS Version) 1 $0.00
pd11689 Armitage III: Dual Matrix DVD (Special Edition) 1 $0.00
pd11865 Chobits DVD 5 (Hyb): Disappearance 1 $0.00
pd11866 Chobits DVD 6 (Hyb): My Only Person 1 $0.00
pd11989 Chobits DVD 7 (Hyb): Chat Room 1 $0.00
geneonsale25 Geneon Special Promo: 25 for $100 offer (*) 1 $100.00
pd12286 Gungrave DVD 1 (Hyb): Beyond the Grave 1 $0.00
pd12287 Gungrave DVD 2 (Hyb): The Sweeper 1 $0.00
pd12288 Gungrave DVD 3 (Hyb): Undead War 1 $0.00
pd12289 Gungrave DVD 4 (Hyb): Die Trying 1 $0.00
pd12290 Gungrave DVD 5 (Hyb): The Protector 1 $0.00
pd12291 Gungrave DVD 6 (Hyb): Erosion 1 $0.00
pd12292 Gungrave DVD 7 (Hyb): To The Grave 1 $0.00
pd12167 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 1 (Hyb): The Paper Sisters 1 $0.00
pd12168 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 2 (Hyb): The Undercover Student 1 $0.00
pd12169 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 3 (Hyb): The Past 1 $0.00
pd12170 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 4 (Hyb): The Turning Point 1 $0.00
pd12171 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 5 (Hyb): The Darkest Hour 1 $0.00
pd12172 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 6 (Hyb): The End of A Dream 1 $0.00
pd12569 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) + Artbox + Action Figure (Limited) 1 $0.00
pd12159 Texhnolyze DVD 2 (Hyb): Spectacle 1 $0.00
pd12160 Texhnolyze DVD 3 (Hyb): Retalliation 1 $0.00
pd12161 Texhnolyze DVD 4 (Hyb): Suspicions 1 $0.00
pd12162 Texhnolyze DVD 5 (Hyb): Lies & Despair 1 $0.00
pd12163 Texhnolyze DVD 6 (Hyb): Death & Serenity 1 $0.00
g52632 Texhnolyze DVD/CD Combo Box Pack (Hyb) 1 $0.00

The three chobits volumes are to finish my set I started at last years 25/100 sale.

I ran out of stuff to buy...I had to go for CDs! 5th and last order (for the love of green paper I hope so; please don't add anything TRSI...).

1 Free pd11568 Akira DVD (Hyb) Deluxe Edition
1 Free pd12527 Appleseed DVD (Hyb) - Feature Only
1 Free pd11689 Armitage III: Dual Matrix DVD (Specia
1 Free pd12727 Elemental Gelade DVD 1 (Hyb): React +
1 $100.00 * geneonsale25 Geneon Special Promo: 25 for $100 off
1 Free ta19048 Interlude DVD (Hyb)
1 Free piocd53562 Pillows, The: My Foot CD
1 Free piocd53202 Pillows, The: Penalty Life CD
1 Free piocd53482 Please (Onegai) Teacher CD Soundtrack
1 Free pd12569 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) +
1 Free pd12335 Stellvia DVD 1 (Hyb): Foundation I
1 Free pd12336 Stellvia DVD 2 (Hyb): Foundation II
1 Free pd12337 Stellvia DVD 3 (Hyb): Foundation III
1 Free pd12338 Stellvia DVD 4 (Hyb): Foundation IV
1 Free pd12339 Stellvia DVD 5 (Hyb): Foundation V
1 Free pd12340 Stellvia DVD 6 (Hyb): Foundation VI
1 Free pd12341 Stellvia DVD 7 (Hyb): Foundation VII
1 Free pd12342 Stellvia DVD 8 (Hyb): Foundation VIII
1 Free pd12387 Ultra Maniac DVD 1 (Hyb): Magical Gir
1 Free pd12388 Ultra Maniac DVD 2 (Hyb): Magical Fri
1 Free pd12389 Ultra Maniac DVD 3 (Hyb): Magical Sto
1 Free pd12390 Ultra Maniac DVD 4 (Hyb): Magical Fee
1 Free pd12391 Ultra Maniac DVD 5 (Hyb): Magical Tra
1 Free pd12392 Ultra Maniac DVD 6 (Hyb): Magical Lov
1 Free pd12393 Ultra Maniac DVD 7 (Hyb): Magical End
1 Free piocd52732 Yoko Ishida: All Of Me CD + DVD Extra

I already made 2 10 dvd orders, but I keep hoping they will add champloo to the sale list. That would be the only way I'd put in another order. Hope springs eternal :p

So far I have been able to complete my lupin collection and got a complete set of gad guard cause it looks really cool from the few bits I watched on youtube.

I'm glad I'm not into the drama stuff that everyone else is cause I think I would be spending a few hundred more. :p

Made my third and I hope last full order.

pd12232 Gad Guard DVD 1 (Hyb): Lightning + Artbox (Limited)
pd12180 Gad Guard DVD 3 (Hyb): Persona
pd12181 Gad Guard DVD 4 (Hyb): Collections
pd12182 Gad Guard DVD 5 (Hyb): Acquaintances
pd12183 Gad Guard DVD 6 (Hyb): Techodes
pd12184 Gad Guard DVD 7 (Hyb): Star Travel
geneonsale25 Geneon Special Promo: 25 for $100 offer (*) 1 $100.00
pd12497 Melody of Oblivion DVD 1 (Hyb): Arrangement + Artbox
pd12499 Melody of Oblivion DVD 2 (Hyb): Monotone
pd12500 Melody of Oblivion DVD 3 (Hyb): Metronome
pd12501 Melody of Oblivion DVD 4 (Hyb): Solo
pd12502 Melody of Oblivion DVD 5 (Hyb): Refrain
pd12503 Melody of Oblivion DVD 6 (Hyb): Final Score
pd12167 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 1 (Hyb): The Paper Sisters
pd12168 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 2 (Hyb): The Undercover Student
pd12169 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 3 (Hyb): The Past
pd12170 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 4 (Hyb): The Turning Point
pd12171 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 5 (Hyb): The Darkest Hour
pd12172 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 6 (Hyb): The End of A Dream
pd12569 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) + Artbox + Action Figure (Limited)
pd12159 Texhnolyze DVD 2 (Hyb): Spectacle
pd12160 Texhnolyze DVD 3 (Hyb): Retalliation
pd12161 Texhnolyze DVD 4 (Hyb): Suspicions
pd12162 Texhnolyze DVD 5 (Hyb): Lies & Despair
pd12163 Texhnolyze DVD 6 (Hyb): Death & Serenity
g52632 Texhnolyze DVD/CD Combo Box Pack (Hyb)

[quote name='Ndolger']I ran out of stuff to buy...I had to go for CDs! 5th and last order (for the love of green paper I hope so; please don't add anything TRSI...).

[/quote]

Tell me about it... :lol:

If they start adding Tenjho Tenge though, I'm all over that.

I pretty much got most of the DVDs I wanted, except for Doki Doki 2-5 and Battle Athletes 7. I wouldn't mind getting those R.O.D. CDs thoughl.

At this rate I don't need cable anymore. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Tell me about it... :lol:

If they start adding Tenjho Tenge though, I'm all over that.

I pretty much got most of the DVDs I wanted, except for Doki Doki 2-5 and Battle Athletes 7. I wouldn't mind getting those R.O.D. CDs thoughl.

At this rate I don't need cable anymore. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yea, looks like $10 is the next cheapest price for that Battle Athletes 7, according to dvdpricesearch.com. It's funny that $10 looks really expensive after this sale. :p

And I would cancel my Netflix in a heartbeat after this, if my wife didn't use it.

More than likely someone was taking advantage of their inventory system and put all that were available in their cart and wait until their cart dumps (it won't go back into inventory)...I found that out a long time ago, but I've never done it. I swear! It will show sold out and not appear again until someone manually (?) or there's a timeout to put them back. This "bug" has been in there for years now. This is why you ocassionally things "coming back in stock". Taking a look at other things...there appears to be a lot of art boxes "out of stock". Someone's just probably being a douche.[/QUOTE]

I gotta come clean, I did that. But i only did it with items that were in the 300s in stock at the MINIMUM. Im really sorry, i had no clue

Second order. Pretty sure I won't be making anymore. I hope not anyway >.<

1 $50.00 * geneonsale10 Geneon Special Promo: 10 for $50 offer
1 Free pd12286 Gungrave DVD 1 (Hyb): Beyond the Grave
1 Free pd12287 Gungrave DVD 2 (Hyb): The Sweeper
1 Free pd12288 Gungrave DVD 3 (Hyb): Undead War
1 Free pd12289 Gungrave DVD 4 (Hyb): Die Trying
1 Free pd12290 Gungrave DVD 5 (Hyb): The Protector
1 Free pd12291 Gungrave DVD 6 (Hyb): Erosion
1 Free pd12292 Gungrave DVD 7 (Hyb): To The Grave
1 Free piocd53502 Maaya Sakamoto Singles Collection CD:
1 Free pd12569 Read or Die (R.O.D.) TV DVD 7 (Hyb) + artbox + actionfigure (Limited)
1 Free piocd52022 Yuki Kajiura: Fiction CD Soundtrack

i think i just saw the stock from ROD 7 with artbox go from 122 to 139

By the way i need you all to help me out with akira
I ordered akira dvd/cd combo, and that music cd is great and all on some previous purchase.
Well, There is this Special edition akira, do you guys think it should be part of my purchase?
Its either that, or Patlabor 3 special edition (which i dont have a dupe for it, mind you :p)
I mean, you can tell me patlabor 3 isnt good enough. Or to not get akira again.

Keep in mind i have 26 items in my list, and the rest are complete series. It must be these 2 movies to pick between
Thanks for the help

By the way the Artbox for ROD just went out of stock again

Looks like the ROD box is sold-out again. Ah well- now I know I've missed it cuz of work, so it wasn't stupid of me to order that one from Amazon. Which came today, all minty-fresh-sealed like. :bouncy:

[quote name='Ndolger']What do you mean? I'm assuming you're referring to R.O.D.? Did you need another vol 7?
[/QUOTE]

No, no... way back on page 4 or 5 of this thread, you posted wondering how you'd come by vol. 7 of ROD if you couldn't swap items on your order around. I replied saying I fucked up my order and ended up with 2 vol. 7s, and I'd let you know if I didn't trade away the spare 7 for a vol. 1 (which I forgot to order.) Sis bought me vol. 1, so I do have an extra 7. If you don't need it, no biggie, just offering.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Looks like the ROD box is sold-out again. Ah well- now I know I've missed it cuz of work, so it wasn't stupid of me to order that one from Amazon. Which came today, all minty-fresh-sealed like. :bouncy:

No, no... way back on page 4 or 5 of this thread, you posted wondering how you'd come by vol. 7 of ROD if you couldn't swap items on your order around. I replied saying I fucked up my order and ended up with 2 vol. 7s, and I'd let you know if I didn't trade away the spare 7 for a vol. 1 (which I forgot to order.) Sis bought me vol. 1, so I do have an extra 7. If you don't need it, no biggie, just offering.[/QUOTE]

I really think its coming back, the last number they had for it was 139...139!!! theres no way it goes out that quickly

[quote name='ihavenolife123']I really think its coming back, the last number they had for it was 139...139!!! theres no way it goes out that quickly[/QUOTE]
It's not just disc 7 and the box - *all* of R.O.D is now out of stock, along with the restocked Elemental Gelade and L/R disc 1 and box. Crazy, wonder what happened...

How the heck did Read or Die sell out? I've been watching the amounts for days, and yesterday there were only about 30 volumes sold, leaving RightStuf with about 400 or so of each volume. You're telling me they somehow sold all 400 in one day?!

[quote name='Z-Saber']How the heck did Read or Die sell out? I've been watching the amounts for days, and yesterday there were only about 30 volumes sold, leaving RightStuf with about 400 or so of each volume. You're telling me they somehow sold all 400 in one day?![/QUOTE]
In a span of minutes, actually. Each volume had plenty left, but all of the counters dropped to zero mysteriously, along with a few other titles. Chances are that some dick placed every single copy of those titles in his cart at once, but don't worry, he won't be able to check out like that and I'd assume everything will be fixed eventually.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']
No, no... way back on page 4 or 5 of this thread, you posted wondering how you'd come by vol. 7 of ROD if you couldn't swap items on your order around. I replied saying I fucked up my order and ended up with 2 vol. 7s, and I'd let you know if I didn't trade away the spare 7 for a vol. 1 (which I forgot to order.) Sis bought me vol. 1, so I do have an extra 7. If you don't need it, no biggie, just offering.[/quote]

You must of misunderstood me. I ordered vol 7 and then minutes later vol 7 + art box was posted (I'd go check page 4 or 5 to clarify but I'm pretty tired =D). I wanted to trade my vol 7 for the artbox. It's a moot point now that my order has shipped. I'll probably just eBay vol 7.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']In a span of minutes, actually. Each volume had plenty left, but all of the counters dropped to zero mysteriously, along with a few other titles. Chances are that some dick placed every single copy of those titles in his cart at once, but don't worry, he won't be able to check out like that and I'd assume everything will be fixed eventually.[/quote]

That's obviously what happened. Like I was talking about this "glitch" earlier. There are no restrictions on how many items you can place in your cart, and eventually the cart will time-out and throw all the inventory away (without putting it back in-stock). It seems to take around 12-24 hours for it to come back "in-stock".

I saw this happen all the time with the earlier Geneon sale. Things would magically disappear and magically reappear hours later.

Guess I'll just have to check back. Still wary about placing an order since I don't know much money I have to spare at the moment, but I also don't want to miss out.

Crap.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Guess I'll just have to check back. Still wary about placing an order since I don't know much money I have to spare at the moment, but I also don't want to miss out.

Crap.[/QUOTE]
You know what'd round out your order nicely, provided those discs come back in? The three R.O.D soundtrack CDs! Fantastic music... not as good as Utena, but still damn good.

[quote name='Reira']Thanks for the update! Well, depending on how you look at it. My wallet didn't want to know this. :lol: I didn't want to place another order, but it's too nice of a set to slip through for $4.

My second order:

Bottle Fairy 1-2
Bottle Fairy CD
Mahoromatic Summer Special
R.O.D. DVD 7 Artbox Limited
Rumiko Takahashi Anthology 1-4 w/ artbox
Tenchi Muyo OVA 1-4
Trigun 1-8
Utena CDs 2-3 + Movie soundtrack
Yuki Kajiura Fiction CD[/quote]

just my luck :(

Ship Date: Jun 8 2007
Shipment Method: USPS STD (B) Media

Items in this shipment:

Quantity Item Number Description Price Status
1 pd11939 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 2 (Hyb): My Dearest 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd11940 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 3 (Hyb): Hugs and Kisses 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd11941 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 4 (Hyb): Truly Yours 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd11942 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD 5 (Hyb): With All My Heart 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 g52642 Ai Yori Aoshi DVD/CD Combo Box Pack (Hyb) 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12315 Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi DVD 1 (Hyb): Fate + Artbox + 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12303 Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi DVD 2 (Hyb): Bond 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12304 Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi DVD 3 (Hyb): Destiny 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd11568 Akira DVD (Hyb) Deluxe Edition 0.00 On Order From Manufacturer
1 pd11973 Gatekeepers 21 DVD 1 (Hyb): Invader Hunters 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd11974 Gatekeepers 21 DVD 2 (Hyb): The Final Gate 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 geneonsale25 Geneon Special Promo: 25 for $100 offer 100.00 Gift product
1 pd12286 Gungrave DVD 1 (Hyb): Beyond the Grave 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12287 Gungrave DVD 2 (Hyb): The Sweeper 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12288 Gungrave DVD 3 (Hyb): Undead War 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12123 Last Exile DVD 1 (Hyb): First Move + Artbox 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12125 Last Exile DVD 2 (Hyb): Positional Play 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12126 Last Exile DVD 3 (Hyb): Discovered Attack 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12127 Last Exile DVD 4 (Hyb): Breakthrough 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12128 Last Exile DVD 5 (Hyb): Grand Stream 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12129 Last Exile DVD 6 (Hyb): Queen Delphine 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12130 Last Exile DVD 7 (Hyb): Sealed Move 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12377 Paranoia Agent DVD 1 (Hyb): Enter Lil' Slugger 0.00 Reserved For Your Order
1 pd12378 Paranoia Agent DVD 2 (Hyb): True Believers 0.00 On Order From Manufacturer
1 pd12379 Paranoia Agent DVD 3 (Hyb): Serial Psychosis 0.00 On Order From Manufacturer
1 pd12380 Paranoia Agent DVD 4 (Hyb): Sayonara Maromi 0.00 Reserved For Your Order\

all backordered : /

Damnit, ONE Last Exile Vol. 1 + Artbox and I added it to my cart, but then I must have hesitated too long on the final payment page and when I went to enter my info it said there was an error and deleted my entire shopping cart.

Now Vol. 1 and Vol. 5 are both OOS :(

[quote name='aztecas101']all backordered : /[/QUOTE]

actually, 'reserved for your order' means they have it in, sitting around and waiting to ship. The only backordered things are Paranoia Agent 2&3. So, you just gotta wait a bit.

Unless they have another 25 for $100 deal this year, I think the only things I'll be ordereing are the upcoming Haruhi volumes and Black Lagoon until the Christmas sale.

I hope people start buying some of the games I have on sale in my list, because I need to make space for all the anime.

Nothing really catching my aye, any good comedies in this, don't recognize the majority of the titles.

bread's done
Back