Rightstuf's 12+ Days of Christmas sale [DEAD]

toldawg128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
Taken from an e-mail:

As the holiday season kicks into full swing, Right Stuf is here to make things even merrier – with 12+ days of savings on DVDs, box sets and bundles!

Each day, we’ll send you the latest addition to our list of holiday bargains, and everything on this list will be on sale until midnight, December 24th. (No coupon codes are necessary.)

Have a safe and happy Holiday Season and enjoy some anime from RightStuf.com!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to the homepage and click the "12+ Days of Christmas" banner each day to see new additions to the sale. Sale ends midnight December 24th.

Day 1 (12/04): Inu Yasha Season 2 DVD Box Set Deluxe Edition: $49.99
Day 2 (12/05): Vision of Escaflowne DVD Complete Collection: $22.49
Day 3 (12/06): Desert Punk, 1-6 DVD Bundle: $74.99
Day 4 (12/07): Genshiken DVD Premium Collection: $29.99
Day 5 (12/08): Case Closed Season 1 DVD Bundle: $47.99
Day 6 (12/09): Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars DVD Bundle: $59.99
Day 7 (12/10): Flame of Recca DVD Bundle: $54.99
Day 8 (12/11): Outlaw Star Complete Collection DVD: $22.49
Day 9 (12/12): Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU DVD Complete Collection: $24.99
Day 10 (12/13): Giant Robo DVD/CD Combo Bundle: $12.99
Day 11 (12/14): Excel Saga DVD Complete Collection: $29.99
Day 12 (12/15): Samurai Champloo DVD Box Set: $79.99

[quote name='WTK']A Bundle of Anime Joy from Right Stuf

- Saiyuki Reload DVD Box Set: $63.99
- Armor Trooper Votoms DVD Collection: $59.98
- X TV Series Remix DVD Set: $49.99
- A Little Snow Fairy Sugar DVD Box Set: $39.99
- Chobits Mini Box 1 + 2 Bundle: $39.99
- Paranoia Agent DVD Box Set: $39.99
- Trigun DVD Set 2 Limited Collector's Edition: $35.99
- Piano: The Complete Collection DVD: $29.99
- Elfen Lied DVD Collection: $24.99
- Shadow Star Narutaru DVD Collection: $24.99
- Kamichu! DVD 1 Little Diety Limited Edition + Artbox: $14.99
- Fantastic Children DVD 1 Special Edition w/CD: $12.99
- Fafner DVD 1: Arcadian Project + Artbox: $9.99
- Gad Guard DVD 1: Lightning + Artbox: $9.99
- Stellvia DVD 1: Foundation I + Limited Edition Artbox: $9.99
- DearS DVD 1: 1st Contact + Artbox: $9.99
- Koi Kaze DVD 1 + Artbox: $9.99
- Patlabor Movie 3: WXIII DVD Special Edition: $14.99
- Sakura Taisen: Ecole de Paris DVD: $9.99
- Tactics DVD 1: $9.99
- Noein DVD 1: $7.99[/quote]
Special thanks to WTK

[quote name='toldawg128']Taken from an e-mail:

As the holiday season kicks into full swing, Right Stuf is here to make things even merrier – with 12+ days of savings on DVDs, box sets and bundles!

Each day, we’ll send you the latest addition to our list of holiday bargains, and everything on this list will be on sale until midnight, December 24th. (No coupon codes are necessary.)

Have a safe and happy Holiday Season and enjoy some anime from RightStuf.com!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 (12/04): Inu Yasha Season 2 DVD Box Set Deluxe Edition

It looks like everyday they'll add another title to the list, and they stay on sale throughout the full 12 days.[/QUOTE]

Is this box set worth it?

[quote name='beguile']Is this box set worth it?[/quote]

This is the best price I've seen for it. I like Inu Yasha, but the show is so long that paying $50 for 27 episodes isn't worth it for me.

I'm excited to what other box sets will be onsale in the coming days of this sale considering InuYasha S2's price was cut by over 50%.

Pretty sure the deals go up really early in the morning rather than at midnight. These Christmas deals usually have the potential to be really good so definitely continue to watch what goes up. As for Inu Yasha... it's a good deal considering the runtime, but it's also Inu Yasha... which means it's a terrible, terrible deal since you're buying a crappy product.

Guess I'll keep an eye on this. already have a bunch of series lined up.

pass on Inuyasha...though it scores a point for having a gratuitous school girl.

Yeah, I got the email about this earlier, don't think I'm going to bite on these first two at the moment, but I'll definitely be watching this. Hopefully something really good comes up.

Day 2 is:

Vision of Escaflowne DVD Complete Collection
Retail Price: $49.98
Your Price: $22.49 (55% OFF)

animenation_1925_81653777

*Edit* Looks like Kirin beat me to it, but I second his thoughts. Do yourself a freakin' favor and buy this!

[quote name='PapiChullo']Hopefully something really good comes up.[/QUOTE]
Uh... you mean like a super-cheap, super-awesome Escaflowne collection?

Escaflowne is a classic. I'd suggest anyone even remotely into anime pick it up for such a great price.

Just ordered Vision of Escaflowne been meaning to pick this up for awhile. Thanks for the deals I will be back for Day 3 in 24 hours.

Mmm, smell that? That's the smell of none of my family members getting christmas gifts because of this website taking my money and making me want to spend it on myself...

Damn that Escaflowne...

Do I have to worry about things getting back ordered or sold out? It seems like I'd rather place a single order toward the end of the promotion rather than several single orders

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Do I have to worry about things getting back ordered or sold out? It seems like I'd rather place a single order toward the end of the promotion rather than several single orders[/quote]

I'm sure a few items will be backordered (InuYasha is already), but I don't think anything will be sold out. You should be able to place an order for anything you want toward the end of the sale, but it could take awile for you to receive it.

[quote name='Drahken']If I didn't allready have the LE boxset with the action figure I'd be all over it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, same here - and I hate to think what I paid for that set when it first came out... Awesome show, one of my all-time favorites.

[quote name='argyle']Yea, same here - and I hate to think what I paid for that set when it first came out... Awesome show, one of my all-time favorites.[/QUOTE]

I got it on clearance from Rightstuf for 60, although it has those security theft tags in really bad places if I take them off it will rip off the artwork.

I think I will snag escaflowne to replace the bootleg I have of it from before I knew anything of anime bootlegs.

The price is ncie but its only about a $6 savings over retail since overstock has it for $31, still this is CAG and that $6 can buy me 600 strategy guides.

Yeah, I'm definately all over Day 2. I'd be all over Day 1, but there is a 100% chance I can get InuYasha cheaper than $50 later on.

I fear that the next 7 or so days are going to be "blah" though. I don't remember last year RS being "sold out" of any of these deals though. Iirc they were backordered, and did take awhile to arrive though. Which is fine by me.

[quote name='pete5883']Didn't that Escaflowne set have a large defect rate? Maybe they fixed it. I also highly recommend Escaflowne.[/QUOTE]

Which one the LE set with action figure or the one up for sale?

I was first introduced to Escaflowne at a Anime convention in 96 or 97 and I first bought it on VCD for 60 bucks in 2000. That prompted me to buy my first DVD player also. So in a way Escaflowne is the reason I have a huge backlog of Anime DVD's right now.

At the same convention I also got to see Legend of Galactic Heroes which I now also own.

[quote name='trunks982']that escaflowne doesnt come with the movie right?[/quote]

I don't believe so...but, why would you want the movie anyhow?!

[quote name='Azumangaman']Rich Harms of Right Stuf just posted the latest Clue on AoD:

Three mercanaries....

My guesses: Berserk or Twelve Kingdoms[/QUOTE]

Most likely Berserk since the Band of the Hawk is a mercenary band. And the show is the best thing ever. If that ends up being it, everyone here needs to buy it.

Might have to pick up Escaflowne since so many people recommend it. I'll probably wait till I see something else I like so I can get in on the free shipping.

It would be awesome if it's Berserk. So far this has been a rather awesome 12 Days of X-Mas this year from RS.

I'd kill for a Berserk deal. I ordered the Complete series non-brick from Wherehouse for $60 and the damn order got canceled. The only place i can find this thing is Moviestop and its $140 >

Vision of Escaflowne == my favorite anime EVAR.

I love this anime, but I already have the Perfect Collection (which includes the movie, the Anime Legends collection doesn't). Otherwise, I'd have to buy this. Awesome, awesome deal!

Bleh, was Desert Punk any good? I remember trying to watch it subbed a while back and never got into it. Thanks 5th for the update.

bread's done
Back