(RIP) "God of War" Demo Disc (PS2) = Free

Sweet. I missed out on one of these before and am still hesitant about buying the game because I don't really play action games much. Thank you.

Thanks, OP! It seems that I got one - they asked for mailing info anyway - hopefully it isn't a scam to collect marketing email/phone/addresses! :)

THe 3000 might be up already, I remember seeing this on slickdeals and on some video game forum. If you really want it, some CCs still have them for a penny.

[quote name='supermariomelee']That's odd, is it redirecting anyone else to Gamespot's main page? Even the link at the bottom of the main page does that.[/QUOTE]

It's doing the same thing for me as well.

[quote name='CouRageouS']THe 3000 might be up already, I remember seeing this on slickdeals and on some video game forum. If you really want it, some CCs still have them for a penny.[/QUOTE]

I got mine for free from CC, they just had a stack of them by the register and the lady asked me if I wanted one. I also got a free one from TRU a while back, just asked the CSR if they were giving them away.

Much thanks to the OP! A free demo (especially for a good game) is always appreciated. Please keep them coming if you hear about anything more. Thanks again. :D

[quote name='yogi99']Where are the questions I can't find them? Can someone post a link to the questions? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

OMG.. THE LINK IS IN THE ORIGINAL POST! Wtf!

[quote name='Michael Bolton']i already got the demo[/QUOTE]

..then why did you reply!?

Thanks, filled this one out.

[quote name='Scorch']OMG.. THE LINK IS IN THE ORIGINAL POST! Wtf!

..then why did you reply!?

Thanks, filled this one out.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I can't see the link. Could someone kindly post a link to the questions? Thanks.

I checked bytesizedeals.com and I didn't see the questions. I heard the questions are from gamespot's website and I can't find it either there. Can someone post a link for me? Thanks.

[quote name='yogi99']I checked bytesizedeals.com and I didn't see the questions. I heard the questions are from gamespot's website and I can't find it either there. Can someone post a link for me? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
http://www.gamespot.com/promos/godofwar/

Are you using Firefox to open the link? Because for some messed up reason it wouldn't let me continue onto the questions with Firefox, but worked just fine with IE.

[quote name='vashknives114']http://www.gamespot.com/promos/godofwar/

Are you using Firefox to open the link? Because for some messed up reason it wouldn't let me continue onto the questions with Firefox, but worked just fine with IE.[/QUOTE]

I'm using Firefox browsing this site and I can't see the link. I was able to find the link when I reply to your message. But when I got to that site and entered the birthday I saw a message on top saying that the first 3000 people answering the questions can get the free demo, but I can't see the questions in both Firefox and IE browsers. Anyone know why? Is the free demo over?

thanks OP. though for some reason as stated earlier, it can't be done in firefox. I kept getting an "age verification failed" message after entering in my date of birth (and no, I'm not too young, even tried using years that should be guaranteed to work), but with IE it worked fine. Oh well.

What is the link to get this demo? I think the OP put the link in his post but for some reason it did not show for me. Can someone please type it out for me?

Wonder if I got in on time (signed up right when this was posted)...I guess I'll know in a few days, since I'm guessing people are starting to get these.

[quote name='bmarquardt']Received mine in the mail today.[/QUOTE]

Same. The cover is awesome!

picture0346ht.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']Same. The cover is awesome![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I liked the cover on the demo (a friend has it) way better than the cover for the actual game.

bread's done
Back