RIP: Spicy Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich (2004-2007)

Thread title lies. All the BKs by me have the Spicy Tendercrisp and none of them have told me that they were going to stop carrying it.

[quote name='mr ryles']I was just as sad when BK got rid of there sourdough burger.

Special order one of them with BBQ sauce tomato and lettuce. :drool:[/quote]

I still have those.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Thread title lies. All the BKs by me have the Spicy Tendercrisp and none of them have told me that they were going to stop carrying it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='mr ryles']
I was just as sad when BK got rid of there sourdough burger.

Special order one of them with BBQ sauce tomato and lettuce.[/quote]

I still have those.[/quote]

there is only one answer...

you live in a land untouched by time... the land of the lost.

[quote name='mr ryles']I was just as sad when BK got rid of there sourdough burger.

Special order one of them with BBQ sauce tomato and lettuce. :drool:[/quote]
Mmm.. if that's the one I remember, it kinda tasted like the Arch Deluxe. WTF was wrong with you stupid people not lovin it when it came out!? I could sooo go for one right now:drool:

I ate the $1 Spicy chicken yesterday. It was good...WAAAAAAAAY better than the one at Wendy's, but not as good as the Hot n Spicy from McDonalds.

KFC buffalo snacker would be my favorite if it wasn't so damn tiny.

[quote name='ananag112']I can't find White Chocolate M&M's any more. I think it was a limited time thing tied into the new Pirates movie, but that stuff was amazing. I bought a pack of those every day at a vending machine, but now they are all gone. I am hunting all around town for them, but I can't find any :(.[/quote]

There's a store somewhat near my job that still sells these. They have the regular size bags 2 for $1 and the big pack sells for just over $2.

[quote name='guyver2077']the $1 one at bk is not that bad...[/QUOTE]

I really enjoy it, the last few times I went there thats all I have gotten. 2 or 3 of those guys and a raspberry iced tea.

[quote name='naes']Who cares? I still miss my Chili Cheese Burrito from Taco Bell more.[/quote]

Gotta love food that comes out looking and smelling (and, though I have not verified it myself, probably tasting) exactly the same as it went in. :whistle2:# If you get really hard up, they still have them down in Georgia, or at least did the last time I ate at a Taco Bell, which was roughly 2 years ago.

Reminds me of the Wendy's near where my wife grew up. One of the employees supposedly became disgruntled and took a dump in the chili, causing several patrons to become ill. Sounds like an urban legend to me, but she swears up and down it's true.

Oh, and I like the glossy pic used in the OP. Just to keep it real:

http://www.thewvsr.com/adsvsreality.htm

[quote name='zman73']

Ive mourned alot of food items no longer made over the years... Hubba Bubba bubble gum soda, and Keeblers Chachos tortilla chips in cinnamon sugar flavor are the two I really miss the most... my gf and I would down an entire bag of those chips in one sitting, I dont know how they didnt last

[/QUOTE]

Heads up, Sun Chips now come in Cinnamon Sugar flavor.

[quote name='mforge']Heads up, Sun Chips now come in Cinnamon Sugar flavor.[/quote]

Seriously? How did I not know about this? Sun Chips are delicious, and they're actually relatively healthy since they're baked. Of course, Harvest Cheddar, French Onion, and Garden Salsa all taste more or less exactly the same, but all are good, so that's okay. ;)

I did try cinnamon sugar Wheat Thins recently, which aren't bad.

I wish the spicy sandwiches had more flavor. instead, it's like they dye with orange food dye and sprinkle some capsaicin on it.

and on a side note, I swear I saw a BK advertising Spicy Tendercrisp sandwiches yesterday.

Tendercrisp used to be gold back in the day...mmm soo good

but this new $1 chicken sandwich isn't bad - way better than the angus if you ask me

I would like to report that McDonald's pizza lives on! I decided to hit the McD's on I-Drive in Orlando on a whim and they had a bristo inside. I have seen the McD's Bristo in other locations, but they did not have pizza. This one did, and outside of it being less salty tasting, it tasted exactly like I remebered it (15 plus years ago). I had to buy a personel pan for my gf just to prove it existed. Yes I was excited. Its the small things in life:)

[quote name='Otherguy676']I would like to report that McDonald's pizza lives on! I decided to hit the McD's on I-Drive in Orlando on a whim and they had a bristo inside. I have seen the McD's Bristo in other locations, but they did not have pizza. This one did, and outside of it being less salty tasting, it tasted exactly like I remebered it (15 plus years ago). I had to buy a personel pan for my gf just to prove it existed. Yes I was excited. Its the small things in life:)[/quote]

huh??!

pizza in mickey d's

[quote name='mr ryles']I really enjoy it, the last few times I went there thats all I have gotten. 2 or 3 of those guys and a raspberry iced tea.[/quote]

yea just get it with no mayo...

i only eat like three things from bk..

the tendergrill, chicken tenders, and spicy (no mayo).. i dont even like spicy things but for a dollar why not..

im not much of a fast food eater anymore

The one thing I miss from Micky D's are their double cheese burgers.
I know they still exist, but I dare not eat there anymore.
Those things were like buttah.

yea i miss the old double cheeseburges and bigmacs....

wow just saw a commcercial for grande quesadillas at taco hell...im a quesadilla freak,,,

[quote name='Otherguy676']I would like to report that McDonald's pizza lives on! I decided to hit the McD's on I-Drive in Orlando on a whim and they had a bristo inside. I have seen the McD's Bristo in other locations, but they did not have pizza. This one did, and outside of it being less salty tasting, it tasted exactly like I remebered it (15 plus years ago). I had to buy a personel pan for my gf just to prove it existed. Yes I was excited. Its the small things in life:)[/QUOTE]

Was that the giant McDonald's with an arcade on the 2nd floor? I remember going to that McDonald's a few years ago and couldn't believe how many different items they had on the menu.

bread's done
Back