Rip Torn acquited of DUI charges

PsyClerk

CAGiversary!
Linkage

Anyone see the video of what he was like in the police station on the TV the other night? Good gawd, he was drunk as a skunk. At times an officer had to keep him from falling down. Yet he gets off scot free. Very strange...

[quote name='johnnyoski']I'd rather keep the DUI on my record and have my name removed from the credits of Freddie Got Fingered.[/quote]

:lol: I never saw that movie, is it really that horrible?

[quote name='SadieDee']Wasn't he also in Men in Black 2?[/quote]

Yes, and the first one as well. One of his best roles was in the Larry Sanders Show, though.

What kind of injustice is this if we let this slide than any celebrity on the planet will think they are invincible and be able to get away with murder (Vince Neil, OJ), just because they have money, power, fame.......ahh whats the use, I need something good to watch on TV anyway.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='johnnyoski']I'd rather keep the DUI on my record and have my name removed from the credits of Freddie Got Fingered.[/quote]

:lol: I never saw that movie, is it really that horrible?[/quote]
It's the worst movie of all time (out of major motion pictures, not B movies)...After I watched it I honestly felt as if 90 minutes of my life had been stolen from me.

[quote name='bmulligan'][quote name='SadieDee']Wasn't he also in Men in Black 2?[/quote]

Yes, and the first one as well. One of his best roles was in the Larry Sanders Show, though.[/quote]

He was also good in dodgeball

If you're a fan of Tom Green... Freddy Got Fingered wasn't bad at all. The movie is pretty fun if you don't go into it expecting a psychologically stunning cinematic piece.

He must have a very good lawyer.
I saw the video, he was as drunk as possible, while still being concious.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']What kind of injustice is this if we let this slide than any celebrity on the planet will think they are invincible and be able to get away with murder (Vince Neil, OJ), just because they have money, power, fame.......ahh whats the use, I need something good to watch on TV anyway.[/quote]

What did Vince Neil do??

[quote name='PsyClerk']Linkage

Anyone see the video of what he was like in the police station on the TV the other night? Good gawd, he was drunk as a skunk. At times an officer had to keep him from falling down. Yet he gets off scot free. Very strange...[/quote]

I saw the video and I must say that this is a bunch of BS. He was wasted. He couldn't even stand on the yellow line much less walk down it. He should be treated just like any other person. No special treatment just because he is a movie star. I couldnt even tell who he was in the video. He just looked like every other old drunk geezer I have seen. The police should look at him the same way.

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='ZeroSupporT']What kind of injustice is this if we let this slide than any celebrity on the planet will think they are invincible and be able to get away with murder (Vince Neil, OJ), just because they have money, power, fame.......ahh whats the use, I need something good to watch on TV anyway.[/quote]

What did Vince Neil do??[/quote]

Vince Neil was drunk and totaled his car while making a beer run. He had a buddy in the car that got killed. I cant remember his name but he was from another lesser known band.

bread's done
Back