Rise of Alantis FREE PC Game

henrylin22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (90%)
Game Giveaway is giving away Rise of Alantis for the next 24 hours. It's normally $19.95. Rise of Alantis is a puzzle matching game like Bejeweled 2 and Puzzle Quest. It also comes with a 3D screensaver.

From the developers:

Find a way to bring the legendary continent of Atlantis back to the surface and restore it to its might. In this extraordinary puzzle game with spectacular new features, handy bonuses and explosive power-ups you set out on an adventurous quest around the ancient lands of Greece, Troy, Phoenicia, Babylon, Egypt, Carthage and Rome to gather the seven greatest powers of the patron god of the Atlanteans - Poseidon. With 77 captivating levels of fantastic game play, truly unique twists never seen before and the ability of continuous replay this game will keep you entertained for weeks!

li.gif
Excellent storyline in beautiful animation
li.gif
77 explosive levels with the ability of continuous replay
li.gif
7 magic artifacts to assemble in ancient lands
li.gif
Spectacular power-ups and bonuses
li.gif
Awe-inspiring graphics and soundtrack
li.gif
Top-quality animated Atlantis 3D screensaver to keep (PC version only)

Download Here

Homepage of the Game

I've been following GGotD for some time now. And this is actually the 4th time they've given this particular game away. But it's pretty good as far as these match-3 games go.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']Thanks, OP.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, OP!
For those who may not be aware [like myself in the past]
make sure you install it after you download it within the listed
time frame, otherwise you are left with only a free .zip file.

I can't believe I'm asking this about a game that's free and which I won't play that much anyway, but - it's basically a one install thing, then? i.e. If I format in the future and want to install it again, won't work without paying right?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I can't believe I'm asking this about a game that's free and which I won't play that much anyway, but - it's basically a one install thing, then? i.e. If I format in the future and want to install it again, won't work without paying right?[/QUOTE] yeah, so just install it on all of ur PC's before tomorrow at 3am eastern.

[quote name='rayne117']Damn game starts up and shuts. Eh, no skin off of my back.[/QUOTE]

try running as admin or using compatibilty mode, what kind of PC are you running?

[quote name='PikaPichu']This game seems to really push my system. Anyone else here try it on a notebook and notice it getting kinda hot?[/QUOTE] this is not a demanding game, i installed it on 4 PCs, one old 2003 XP, 2 vistas both notebooks and 1 windows 7. All worked perfectly. (checked just 4 u:lol:) I think the reason ur notebook is so hot is because of dust build up, just use a can of compressed air and spray in the slots and holes to get the dust off, do this every once a month or so.

[quote name='henrylin22']this is not a demanding game, i installed it on 4 PCs, one old 2003 XP, 2 vistas both notebooks and 1 windows 7. All worked perfectly. (checked just 4 u:lol:) I think the reason ur notebook is so hot is because of dust build up, just use a can of compressed air and spray in the slots and holes to get the dust off, do this every once a month or so.[/QUOTE]

It's not that old and it just does it for this game. It's weird. I wonder if it's b/c there's not a fps cap on it? Starcraft 2 sort of made my system similarly hot until I capped the fps to 60.

edit: Thanks a bunch for the deal btw. It's a really addicting game!

got it this morning, thanks OP! just in case no one checked the readme:

You have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

[quote name='henrylin22']try running as admin or using compatibilty mode, what kind of PC are you running?[/QUOTE]
I run as admin. 3.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 5700HD. No reason as to why it wouldn't work.

[quote name='rayne117']I run as admin. 3.4GHz, 4GB RAM, 5700HD. No reason as to why it wouldn't work.[/QUOTE]
nice rig;), you should try reinstalling, or running under compatibility mode, if it still doesn't work, then try installing it on another PC.

bread's done
Back