Rise of Nations & Thrones $10 each

The expansion is great. It adds some more nations to play as, and also adds the Government aspect. I played the crap out of it in multiplayer. Well worth the $20 to pick up both.

Is this in-store as well? Since my store has both games in-stock it would be a lot easier for me just to go pick them up locally.

Thanks for the deal, BTW!

Great deals, I've heard some pretty good things about both games. Hopefully, I can get a demo of the game and try it out sometime this week, so maybe I can pick it up by the weekend.

[quote name='bfg9k'][quote name='therealdeal19']Is this in-store as well? [/quote]

Yes, i picked up RoN the other day.[/quote]

Thanks! I'm gonna get it after work. I can't wait to play it! :D

I picked the game and expansion up today in-store. They were tagged at $29.99 each, but scanned at $9.99.

Thanks for the deal.

I grabbed them instore as well. I have been waiting to get them for quite awhile. I hope to have some time this weekend to try them out.

I have also been waiting for RoN to come on sale for a while. Got mine, B&M, and took care of some Christmas presents too. Thanks for the find.

warning RON has a lot of conlicts with diferent computers video cards, I have a 2 ghz dell with 120 gig hard drive and 512 Mb ram and the game wouldn't work on it...

Just picked mine up at the B&M too. Thanks OP. But now I have a funny feeling it is just going to gather dust once Half Life 2/Halo 2/Nintendo DS comes out. Oh well, just add it to the stack.

bread's done
Back