Risen 2: Dark Waters Special Edition (360/PS3) $20 + S&H/Tax @ Square Enix Store

Bezerker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (97%)
Has anyone played this? I've only heard that its terrible, and really haven't heard anything good....but PIRATE RPG. Ya know? How can I just not play this?

I had a $45 preorder from Amazon but cancelled after the embargo lifted. Definitely interested but nobody seems to like it.

Thanks but I think I'll wait for the $10 range. Best buy seemed to have a ton of copies so hopefully a nice DOTD soon. I played the demo for the original on :360: and was not impressed but like above I don't think I can resist a pirate rpg.

Digital River is in charge of shipping this product so is it worth it? My gf had a horrible experience with Digital River last month; she ordered a Women's Tekken shirt from NamcoBandai (Digital River ships) and they sent her a Men's shirt. She tried to return it due to it being their fault and they said she had to pay to ship it back to them and order a new replacement shirt as well. So she sends it to the address they listed in the email (since email is the only way you can get in contact with them apparently) and she gets a notification from UPS saying that the package couldn't be shipped because the address listed wasn't legit. So she contacted Digital River and they wanted her to pay the fee for UPS as well as pay to ship it to a different address. So my gf got her credit card company to dispute the charge and left the shirt at the UPS store. In other words, if something happens and you need to return the product, be prepared for some BS.

I definitely want it just because it is a Pirate RPG... There definitely needs to be more Pirate themed games.

bread's done
Back