rite aid $20.00 360,ps3,ps2,nds and wii ymmv

tigerthecat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (0%)
there are a few games for 20 and up at some stores scince its ymmv theres not a way to catalog them all. btw the games aren't on there website edit: sorry for not listing examples so here (btw i dont have a camera or camera phone sorry) i saw apf 2k8 for every thing, the playground game compolation that was on foreplay, tony hawk for ds and wii maybe sorry i havent been in mine for a while and if your trying to find the games at your rite aid there bye the dvds and the magazeens or home electronics heres what ill do is on monday or maybe today idk ill go to rite aid look at what they have near me post that list if you see something you want that you cant find at ur store i can pick it up for you if you want more detales please pm me w/ questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Rite Aid sells games?! I have 4 within a mile of me and I haven't seen any that do. I have to get a new toothbrush, so I guess I'll stop by and look around to see if it changed.

Yeah, need titles.... or camera phone pic. I never knew Rite-Aid sold any games. I guess you learn somethin' new every day.

If it is the same display I have seen a few different Supermarkets the games are overpriced. For PS3 I remember seeing MLB 07 The Show, Tony Hawk's Project 8, for the 360 it was Superman Returns and some other games, PSP was Full Auto 2.

Didnt know Rite Aid sold video games.Ill go tomorrow and check it out and pick up some Thrifty ice cream.

I know that the Rite-Aid I saw selling games had them behind a glass case with some DVDs. I remember seeing Xenosaga II and some other titles that don't come to mind at the moment.

--Michael

Most rite aids dont sell newer gen games, none of the ones I worked at have, my store used to carry ps2 games but not anymore.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Rite Aid sells games?! I have 4 within a mile of me and I haven't seen any that do. I have to get a new toothbrush, so I guess I'll stop by and look around to see if it changed.[/quote]

Lol same here!

[quote name='topnotch97']old gen console-titles around here, though.[/quote]
I've never even seen console games in my Rite-Aids, so consider yourself lucky! :lol:

Remember everyone, just in case you see it, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns isn't shovelware, it's a 2D No Mercy.

[quote name='BlueSwim']Remember everyone, just in case you see it, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns isn't shovelware, it's a 2D No Mercy.[/quote]

I remember playing fire pro G on psx and fire pro D on DC, great times indeed.

[quote name='punkmaggit']Ha! Rite-Aid picked up shop and left Vegas awhile ago. THANKS OP.[/quote]

In Vegas as well so no chance of finding a Rite-Aid either =) From the way it sounds though were not missing much at all

Okay, the Rite-Aid I went to didn't have any games. But they do have a sale on toothbrushes and candy! $3 for Oral-B Cross-Action (My favorite one!) and 2/$1 on self-serving size Wonka and Nestle. (Laffy Taffy and 100 Grand for me. Yum.)

[quote name='crzyboy88']Okay, the Rite-Aid I went to didn't have any games. But they do have a sale on toothbrushes and candy! $3 for Oral-B Cross-Action (My favorite one!) and 2/$1 on self-serving size Wonka and Nestle. (Laffy Taffy and 100 Grand for me. Yum.)[/quote]
oooh i gota get me some lafy tafy i love that stuff all but the cherry ones yuck :puke:

Checked out the Rite Aid in Fishkill, NY and it's all Wii garbage...nothing worth noting.

I was secretly hoping for some hidden PS3 or 360 gem, but no dice.

We have the games here, the selection consisted of a 12.99 Jam Session for DS, 12.99 Flipper Critters DS, Super Monkey ball - Wii 20$ and Sonic Riders Wii - 20$.

The only somewhat decent deals I saw at the Rite Aid near me were Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (Wii) for $19.99 and an opened Clock Tower 3 (PS2) for $5.

[quote name='aihuman']Didnt know Rite Aid sold video games.Ill go tomorrow and check it out and pick up some Thrifty ice cream.[/quote]

Chocolate Malted Crunch FTW!!

No games at my Rite-Aid, though.

My Rite-Aid in Brooklyn (near my job) had a new copy of Tetris Evolution for the 360 for just $10. Haven't Tried it yet (Still trying to get 1000/1000 in Madden) but will soon.

[quote name='VerbalKint']no video games at any of the 4 rite aids in my area. what part of the store do you find them in?[/quote]
my guess is that there near the magazines or cds i also would try in the paperback books, or you can ask an asociate or just look

[quote name='xpag406']My Rite-Aid in Brooklyn (near my job) had a new copy of Tetris Evolution for the 360 for just $10. Haven't Tried it yet (Still trying to get 1000/1000 in Madden) but will soon.[/quote]
when your done mind shiping it to me i need to get my tetris on baby:bouncy:

Saw some decent PS2 Square Enix titles at Ride Aid for $12.99 each:

Drakengard
Musashi Samurai Legend

I also saw TMNT 2: Battle Nexus (XBox) for $12.99 as well.

bread's done
Back