Road to Wrestlemania Contest - Prizes include WWE DVDs, $50 f.y.e gift card

redbankchi

CAG Veteran
For Your Bragging Rights (www.foryourbraggingrights.com) is running a contest that involves writing a short 300-600 word prediction for one of the three main events at Wrestlemania. Sign up at the site and submit the short article. Prizes are given for the three best entries...

Grand Prize Package- $50 f.y.e. Gift Card, “Hulk Hogan- The Ultimate Anthrology” and "The Roddy Piper Story"

First Runner Up- "WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, Chairs 2009" DVD

Second Runner Up- "WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders, Chairs 2009" DVD

Link to details/sign up -
http://www.foryourbraggingrights.com/road-wrestlemania-contest

Good luck!

Only two days left in the contest, great opportunity for any WWE fan to win great prizes, winners will be announced Thursday....make sure to get your entries in!!!

Great, good luck!!! Like I said winners announced on Thursday and we will be posting all three winning entries on the site.

I would enter, but I stopped watching wrestling after Bill Goldberg so I have no clue who any of the wrestlers are nowadays. But thanks anyway OP for the opportunity :]

[quote name='GenPirate']I would enter, but I stopped watching wrestling after Bill Goldberg so I have no clue who any of the wrestlers are nowadays. But thanks anyway OP for the opportunity :][/QUOTE]

Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Vince McMahon, Edge, Christian, Triple H, and Chris Jericho are all wrestling. They were all around back then.

It's true if you were a fan of Undertaker and Shawn Michaels back in the day GenPirate, you could easily write 300 words about those two....can't hurt to enter!!!

[quote name='redbankchi']Tomorrow at 4 p.m. eastern time.

Plenty of time to get an entry NovaKane, go for it!!! Great prizes...[/QUOTE]

I finally entered. It actually felt good writing something that wasn't school related lol.

bread's done
Back