Roady 2 XM Satellite Radio: $19.99 w/ free s/h @ ebuyer.com

cyberlian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I am in desperate need for a new antenna for my roady 2 (mine broke and I still have 5 months left on my subsciption), so I was very upset that I missed out on this deal the first time it came around about a month ago. I happend to notice that the FW thread was bumped back up and aparently the deal is now active again. The antennas by themseleves retail at $29.99, so this is a steal. I'm in for 2 (for backup antennas because they are flimsy pieces of crap) I'll probably ebay the 2 units (w/out the antennas), so they should basicly pay for themselves. I know some of you don't like ebuyer because their site sucks, but they came through for me on the zodiac games, and everyone that tried last time, got these units with no problem, so good luck.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=150626

The roady 2 will show up for $49.99 on first page

It will be $29.99 after you add it to your cart

At checkout, Enter coupon code: ED8DGJFB8

this will bring the roady down to $19.99

Choose ground shipping for free s/h

(my zodiac stuff came priority w/ this option a couple of days ago)

also: I used paypal for the zodiac stuff w/ no problems

Thanks for posting this deal. I missed out last time because I kept waffling between XM and Sirius, and I'm glad to see the deal is back, as I was about to go out and buy a Roady2 locally for twice that! Talk about timing!

Same thing happened to me. Just go to www.ebuyer.com and you should be on the US page. If not, look for a box you can click to switch. From the US page, search for Roady2 and voila!

Yup, it's dead. I was gonna order one as well since I busted my Roady and am looking for a replacement.

OP, if you're really going to ebay the units let me know, I might be interested in buying one off you.

Wow, got my Roady2 today - that was super fast for free ground shipping - it wasn't estimated to come in until next week! If this deal ever comes up again, I'd recommend jumping on it right away. Good outfit, this ebuyer - though their website does suck.

bread's done
Back