Rob Schneider pledges never to work with Mel Gibson

Trancendental

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Rob Schneider's adamant: Mel Gibson has been rubbed out of Deuce Bigalow's black book.
"I, Rob Schneider, a 1/2 Jew, pledge from this day forward to never work with Mel Gibson, actor-director-producer and anti-Semite," vowed an open letter baring the comic actor's signature.
"Even if Mr. Gibson offered me the lead role in Passion of the Christ 2, I, like Bernie Brillstein, would have to say 'NO!'," the Schneider letter declares.
Brillstein is the longtime Hollywood manager who told the Los Angeles Times that, if asked, he would not represent Gibson. "I don't like bigots," Brillstein said.
The Schneider letter evokes Brillstein's name several times, such as when it states that even if Gibson "had a juicy voiceover role in his new flick Apocalypto and I spoke ancient Mayan, I, like Bernie Brillstein would still have to say 'NO!'"

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,19676,00.html?fdnews

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this.

[quote name='E Online'][FONT=verdana,helvetica] Schneider goes on to rule out potential future work with Gibson's 87-year-old father, Hutton Gibson, who is described as "the Mad Max of Holocaust deniers."[/FONT][/quote][FONT=verdana,helvetica]

:rofl:
[/FONT]

Schneider actually thinks he had a chance to work with Gibson in the first place? Were they planning on filming "The Hot Chick 2" together?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']eh, more work for me.[/QUOTE]Getmeoutofjoliet is...The Stapler!

Hmm after Hot chick, Deuce Bigalow 2 and the Benchwarmers I was hoping for a headline more along the lines of:

"Rob Schneider pledges never to work again."

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Hmm after Hot chick, Deuce Bigalow 2 and the Benchwarmers I was hoping for a headline more along the lines of:

"Rob Schneider pledges never to work again."[/quote]

Don't forget the masterpiece that is The Animal. :roll:

[quote name='jmcc']Getmeoutofjoliet is...The Stapler![/quote]

Getmeoutofjoliet was an animal. Then he was a woman. And now Getmeoutofjoliet is... a stapler! And he's about to find out that being a stapler is harder than it looks. Getmeoutofjoliet is... The Stapler. Rated PG-13.

"Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb."

[quote name='mtxbass1']Schneider actually thinks he had a chance to work with Gibson in the first place? Were they planning on filming "The Hot Chick 2" together?[/QUOTE]

Well Mel did work with Chris Rock...

I was hoping Rob would be Jesus in Passion of the Christ 2. He fits in perfect.

Have these 2 ever been in the same thing before.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I wish Rob Schneider would pledge to never be in another movie again. His only real claim to fame is, "You can do eeet!"[/QUOTE]

Pretty funny that he wrote that...I wonder if Gibson got a kick out of it.

oh noes! Now Mel will never get that roll in "De Turp De turbedurby der"

I would work with Mel in a heart beat. He made what? half a billion bamboozling christians with the Passion? Now thems dancing money. :pray:

[quote name='hohez']oh noes! Now Mel will never get that roll in "De Turp De turbedurby der"

I would work with Mel in a heart beat. He made what? half a billion bamboozling christians with the Passion? Now thems dancing money. :pray:[/quote]

No it's "Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb."

I too feel ashamed for taking my first girlfriend out on a date to see Lethal Weapon 3 when I was in 5th grade. :roll:

(also, btw folks, the letter is a joke...)

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Am I the only one that is reading this ask a joke?[/QUOTE]

Not sure what to think of this. I first think that it could be a joke. The half jew comment makes me think that. But I looked at this right after reading that article about the guy getting his balls stuck in the chair after skinny dipping. So anything is possible right now I guess.

[quote name='Rags']But I looked at this right after reading that article about the guy getting his balls stuck in the chair after skinny dipping. So anything is possible right now I guess.[/quote]

:lol:

Link?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I wish Rob Schneider would pledge to never be in another movie again[/QUOTE]

This is what I was hoping just seeing the cut off title from the main forum, it just said "Rob Schneider pledges never to"... I'm pretty disappointed.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Am I the only one that is reading this ask a joke?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was a funny joke until I saw that it was Rob fucking Schiender telling it.

I guess my dreams and hopes for "Deuce Bigalow: Pharisee Gigolo" will never be answered.

i like how rob schneider tries to get attention by copying/going with something that just happend . like the janet jackson "wardrobe malfunction", was it funny? no, was this funny? not really, and yes its supposed to be so get your penises untangled and realize its a joke.

I'm suprized he didnt dress up like one of the two WTC towers and fall over every time he saw a camera.

[quote name='Apossum'](also, btw folks, the letter is a joke...)[/QUOTE]

Of course it is. Only the *Jewish* half of Rob Schnieder won't work with Mel Gibson. Expect to see Schnieder's lower half in Gibson's telling of 'Sodom and Ghamorra'!

[quote name='62t']but first does schneider even know that jewish is a religion? So how can he be half a jew?[/quote]
Because it can also be a race.

to each his own i guess, I stopped caring about other people's beliefs when i started reading the news.
Though as a side note I have been known to spew bullshit from my mouth when I am trashed as well, not anti-semitic, more like "Sure I can drink a fifth of tequila without puking"

I never understood why Rob Schneider has a career at all. I never understood why businessmen would invest money into his movies. I never understood his longevity in this business.

[quote name='62t']but first does schneider even know that jewish is a religion? So how can he be half a jew?[/QUOTE]

No, its a religion but its a tad different. You can claim yourself tobe half jew and its okay. I have a friend thats a quarter. I didn't get it at first but its a way to make fun of him so i like it.

[quote name='jaykrue']I thought being jewish was a matrilineal matter - if your mother was jewish, you're jewish by birth through her.[/QUOTE]
yup

You also have to remember that in much of Europe and the US by descent, most Jews were a distinct ethnic group, Ashkenazim is my ancestors' word for it. There are plenty of Jews that don't fall into the group, largely because their ancestors converted. The Nazis sent some people who were pretty close to their Aryan ideal because their forebears had stuck by an ancestors decision even though they were blond and blue eyed.

The biggest post-Diaspora movements were to Europe but you find pockets of Judaism elsewhere, like Ethiopia. Although a lot of Ethiopians seemed to remember a Judaism practicing ancestor only after Israel began taking them in and offering a shot at a far better life, even with the murderous Muslim neighbors. Homicidal Muslims weren't anything new for these folks.

There is even a small population of Jews in India. This was the result of a shipwreck according to their beliefs, happening sometime around 1000 to 1300 AD. Due to the very small starting population and intermarriage, they look like most ethnic groups of west India. A lot of them started emigrating to Israel in the 1950s. There is some evidence their history in India goes much farther back, since their version of the religion has none of the newer practies that had become standard by the era claimed for the shipwreck. Meaning some folks wandered pretty damn far before deciding to stay put.

So, from an ethnic perspective, Schneider can say he's half Jewish, just like Howard Stern. The reason for matrilineal descent by the arbiter is because, like many groups in history, the Jews would go through periods when much of the adult male population was killed off and the women raped thoroughly until many were pregnant with the offspring of the victors. (Another reason you can have Jews who look like Vikings.) These children had to be claimed by the culture or the culture would be erased. It was pretty much SOP for warfare until just a few centuries ago. Still normal in many places.

Schneider has done this before. He loves to take out ads in Hollywood trade papers for publicity stunts. It rarely gets noticed outside the industry.

that's what i was thinking....it's a joke...

[quote name='panasonic']i pledge to work with rob schneider because he gets so many huge roles.[/quote]
What the fuck, dude? This shit is almost a year old. Was that useless comment necessary?

[quote name='panasonic']i pledge to work with rob schneider because he gets so many huge roles.[/quote]

Now why did you Necro a year old thread? Especially a pretty shitty one. Anything with Rob Schneider is best left forgotten.

[quote name='panasonic']i pledge to work with rob schneider because he gets so many huge roles.[/QUOTE]

I pledge to ignore you if you bring up old shit threads again.

bread's done
Back