Robin Hood (2010) $10 movie cash w/ select Blu-ray purchase @ BB

jazzman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
BB currently is offering $10 movie cash voucher towards Robin Hood with select Blu-rays that are currently on sale. They are on an endcap and were resealed to include the $10 voucher sticker. All the titles were $16.99 except for CoM which was $14.99.

Bourne Identity BD/DVD combo
Bourne Supremacy BD/DVD combo
Bourne Ultimatum BD/DVD combo
Children of Men
American Werewolf in Paris
Drag Me to Hell
Pride & Prejudice (Keira Knightley)
Atonement
Apollo 13
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Waterworld
Land of the Lost (Will Ferrell)

This is a decent deal only for those who were planning on watching Robin Hood, which is why I picked up P&P and Atonement but may go back for Apollo 13.

I wasn't really planning on seeing Robin Hood, but I think I might nwo with this. I'll probably pick up Fear & Loathing.

For whatever reason, I had no idea Children of Men was even on Blu-ray yet. I may pick up a movie or two as I feel like I'm going to be forced into seeing this - what I believe will be - a faux Robin Hood movie.

Waterworld ROFL

...Sadly, I'm currently shopping for a deal on the Waterworld video game to complete my Virtual Boy collection :lol:

For anyone with a Fry's near them they have so many titles for only $7.99 including Bourne UltimatumP&P and Apollo 13. This sweetens the deal after the pm and movie cash.

wow this is sweet. i am a fan of Ridley Scott, Russel Crowe and am a fan of medieval/war movies so i am kinda excited about the new robin hood. i am definitely in for 2 of these blurays!

probably Apollo 13 and Children of men.

[quote name='Kush']For whatever reason, I had no idea Children of Men was even on Blu-ray yet. I may pick up a movie or two as I feel like I'm going to be forced into seeing this - what I believe will be - a faux Robin Hood movie.[/QUOTE]

its been out for about a year now, actually.

My BB sucks; they didn't have any of said movies with the cert markings nor any endcap display. Has this deal been going on all week or something? I find it hard to believe they'd be sold out of every single title with the movie cash, but stranger has happened.

[quote name='Jodou']My BB sucks; they didn't have any of said movies with the cert markings nor any endcap display. Has this deal been going on all week or something? I find it hard to believe they'd be sold out of every single title with the movie cash, but stranger has happened.[/QUOTE]

they probably havent set it up yet, this is the first i hear of the promotion and some places may not have it yet...

ive yet to check the best buy by my work (still at work) or my home. i will report if i find anything.

I did not see a display or end cap at the Best Buy I was in yesterday, instead they had these movies laying on the counter at the register. If you can't find them in the movie section, you might want to check at the registers.

The irony in all this for me was the fact that I never shop at Worst Buy other than for free games and the one time I go looking for something, it's nowhere to be found. I have to laugh at them hiding the product at the registers, too. Somebody should teach them a thing called product placement, especially on opening day.

I went to pick up Fear nad loathing today but the copies they had didnt mention the ticket and weren't on sale for this price, so I decide to pass.

bread's done
Back