Robot Chicken FF VII skit

Haha, that was good, but you wouldn't be too enthused to chop a potato at minimum wage.

[quote name='TimPV3']Haha that's awesome. Is it from the new Robot Chicken that airs on TV tomorrow?[/quote]
Yes.

[quote name='TimPV3']Haha that's awesome. Is it from the new Robot Chicken that airs on TV tomorrow?[/QUOTE]
"Cloud and crew face a new challenge: working at a fast food resturaunt. The full episode will air Sunday, May 21st on Cartoon Network."

- from the same page.

Oh man, which do I hate more, Robot Chicken or FF7 fans? This is creating a real crisis of hate in me.

As big of a Final Fantasy fan (and VII in particular) as I am, I didn't even find that remotely funny.

That's pretty much how everyhing is with Robot Chicken. Cool that they touched on the issue, but the execution and okes themselves are just flat-out not funny.

Robot Chicken is hit and miss but that was HIT as far as I am concerned. Great stuff. It wasn't that it was hilarious as much as the execution of everything was cool.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Robot Chicken is hit and miss but that was HIT as far as I am concerned. Great stuff. It wasn't that it was hilarious as much as the execution of everything was cool.[/QUOTE]

Even the music, like when Sephiroth comes in :rofl:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yeah. They really got the nuances down.[/QUOTE]

I liked the last guy in line at the counter- he twitched perfectly! :bouncy:

It was cool.

EDIT: On a second watching.....it was less than cool but more than craptaculer. I agree RC is THE DEFINTION OF HIT OR MISS. Its like every 1 and 5 skits is funny.

Someone post a link to that voltron skit because that one was by far thier best.

[quote name='Soodmeg']It was cool.

EDIT: On a second watching.....it was less than cool but more than craptaculer. I agree RC is THE DEFINTION OF HIT OR MISS. Its like every 1 and 5 skits is funny.

Someone post a link to that voltron skit because that one was by far thier best.[/quote]

The thing is, even bad Robot Chicken tends to be better than a majority of the stuff they show on Adult Swim. It's sad, really.

[quote name='JSweeney']The thing is, even bad Robot Chicken tends to be better than a majority of the stuff they show on Adult Swim. It's sad, really.[/quote]

The most "adult" shows on Adult Swim are shown on anime Saturday's IMO. I am excited about Venture Bros. coming back though.

Well, I just saw the skit on TV. Nice.

And the last skit was pretty good too. :lol:

Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd in a rap battle.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Well, I just saw the skit on TV. Nice.

And the last skit was pretty good too. :lol:

Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd in a rap battle.
[/quote]

Ummmm......why did you need spolier tags for that?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Ummmm......why did you need spolier tags for that?[/quote]

Just in case people on the West coast read this.

I appreciate 'em Guile. I just watched it; pretty good, though I didn't think the FFVII one was too funny (though glad for the exposure as a fan).

You know.....what the hell did that guy want from the smurfs? Since i was a kid i always wonder that.

[quote name='Soodmeg']You know.....what the hell did that guy want from the smurfs? Since i was a kid i always wonder that.[/quote]

Gargamel? If I recall, he wanted to either eat the smurfs, or turn the them into gold.

Possibly both.

bread's done
Back