Robot Chicken Star Wars III 14.99 bluray at best buy YMMV

JediKiller24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Went to Best Buy this morning to pick up limitless on bluray, and saw the new Robot Chicken star wars 3. Being a big fan of both star wars and robot chicken, I had been considering picking it up. I know it was in the flier for $16.99, and that's what the shelf said, but the actual price sticker on the package itself was marked 14.99. At that price, I decided it was a buy and took it to the register. I watched as he scanned it, and of course it rang up 16.99. I said excuse me, but the price sticker says 14.99. The cashier proceeds to tell me that the sticker is put on by the company that sends them the discs, and they don't go by that. I said, but as a customer walking into your store, how should I know that? I see a sticker that says 'Best Buy' on it, and '14.99' on it, so why would I assume it's any price other then 14.99? He starts to argue with me that I surely must have seen the big shelf sticker that says 16.99. I said no, I look at the package, for all I know the shelf sign could be wrong. I finally get him to call a manager (kind of in disbelief he's trying to argue with me about how I should know the inner workings of their store I guess) The manager comes over, I point out the sticker and say I was expecting this to be 14.99. manager looks at it, says, yup it says 14.99, over rides the price and finishes the sale for me.

So anyway, if it's something you're interested in, you might check and see if your store has the same stickers from where ever they get sent from, at the 14.99 price.

bread's done
Back