Rock Band 1 Drum Kit Kmart $7

Anyone got link for online?
1.gif

[quote name='shoe478']These are $9.96 at Walmart and easier to find. I thought these got pennied out a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

The Walmart by me didn't have any drums but I was able to find this at Kmart (in Illinois). The sets I got also has a $6.99 sticker on it that has a date of 1/12/10 so some stores might have just put some more out.

[quote name='shoe478']These are $9.96 at Walmart and easier to find. I thought these got pennied out a long time ago.[/QUOTE]

Saw those over the weekend, but only 360 ones at the store I was at.

Geez. I never go to Kmart around here, because it's beyond dirty, but what the hell. Maybe, I will slum it this weekend for a cheap back-up. My little niece loves smashing those drums.

would anyone trade a ps3 Rock Band 1 Drum Kit for a xbox 360 Rock Band 1 Drum Kit

[quote name='starmask2k3']would anyone trade a ps3 one for a xbox 360 one[/QUOTE]

Shipping would probably cost more than the actual set :lol:

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Shipping would probably cost more than the actual set :lol:[/QUOTE]

true that. >.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Shipping would probably cost more than the actual set :lol:[/QUOTE]
but if ur store only has the xbox 360 ones and u want the ps3 one

Saw this yesterday when I was picking up AC/DC Track pack for $9.99 at K-Mart. They had two for the PS3/PS2 and two for the 360. I wish I had picked up a set of the PS3 for my niece. Like another BrettFavreRetired said, my niece absolutely LOVES playing around on the drums. Her rapid banging usually results in a 30% note hit...

Went today and the PS3/PS2 sets were gone. This was in Belvidere, IL btw.

Chairman I got mine in Clinton Township but saw sets for all three systems at the Lapeer Kmart. They seem to have put them out recently so it shouldnt be to hard to find. just call ahead if you dont want to drive. none of the local walmarts around me have any sets.

My friend in York, PA picked up the ENTIRE ROCK BAND 1 SPECIAL EDITION [360 version] for $6.99 last night, so be on the look out for those as well...

[quote name='zenintrude']My friend in York, PA picked up the ENTIRE ROCK BAND 1 SPECIAL EDITION [360 version] for $6.99 last night, so be on the look out for those as well...[/QUOTE]

no way :shock:

picked up one of these last week...almost got both my local Kmart had since I am just now getting into the drums on RB and I like to hit em hard

bread's done
Back