Rock Band 1 Special Edition Bundle w/ Rock Band 2 software for $79 (360 & PS3 only)

Didn't they have this deal going for awhile - I don't recall if it had RB2 in it though. Regardless, sweet deal - just wish the RB1 drums were a bit better. Hell though if you get this you could go pick up the RB2 drums for $30 somewhere on clearance and be good to go!

Yea, stay away from RB1 instruments unless you like your instruments broken. I have a broken RB1 drumset that is just waiting to be replaced by a RB3 one.

[quote name='zenintrude']Yawn... been around forever, and posted dozens of times, most recently when The Beatles: Rock Band was dropping.[/QUOTE]
This deal is so old, there should be another price drop on this one by now.l

I bought one and it didn't come with RB2. I also tried to cancel my order and they wouldn't let me. So, hey, I've got a Rockband if anyone wants it. -_-

[quote name='United_Korea']kotaku sure loves posting old stuff.[/QUOTE]

They're not hunting deals like us CAGers, they are only after the news.

It's not a deal, IMO.

The instruments are RB1. They're wired and crappy quality. I've read that some packages don't even get the USB hug to connect all of them. And some people not getting RB2 makes it even worse.

Owning RB1 is pointless. Rent it or buy it used at GS, pay the fee to download all but 3-5 songs to your HDD, return it.

I'd rather pay the $160 for the RB2 special edition.

bread's done
Back