Rock Band 2 Bundle

goldvenom69

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am looking for a Rock Band 2 bundle for the PS3 used, new, what ever but in good working conditions. I will also like a bundle for the wii if there is no good deals for the Ps3. My budget is $120 to burn. Can any fellow CAG help?

You won't find any Wii Rock Band bundles. There is much higher demand than supply and they sell for a ton on eBay. If you want a PS3 bundle you need to look around locally. They will be hard to find but if you check out/call enough stores you may find one and it will most likely be within your budget. Stores had some left before the holidays but the few leftover bundles are mostly gone now. A lot of places have been selling it for $100. Target had hem on clearance for less, but they are probably all gone by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there is a huge demand for Rock Band for Wii. But there is some demand and very little supply. They didn't seem to produce nearly as much for Wii as they did for other consoles. I think kids are asking for it for Christmas and all they have is a Wii. Parents wanting to give their kids what they want were getting desperate to get Rock Band bundles for Wii as Christmas presents and started paying way more than they should.

I'm sure eBay prices will be much lower now, but still significantly higher than for other systems.

if you want one for PS3...check your local Target. My brother got an entire bundle for $70 i believe, a few days before Thanksgiving, on clearance.

bread's done
Back