Rock Band 2 for 70, bite or not

SirSavesALot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
I have a chance to get the rock band 2 setup for 70 bucks. Wireless guitar, drums microphone. I have the whole rock band 1 setup should I try and get RB 2 at this price?

Seems good, plus I may be able to sell RB 1 (game) drums, guitar and microphone and also my copy of RB2.

Thoughts?

i would get it. then import the songs from rockband 1 (440 points i think) to RB2. sell rockband 1 as a package. the drums for rockband 2 is much better.

[quote name='SirSavesALot']yeah, I already have RB 2 and the songs imported, but was wondering how I should sell it.[/quote]
it cost alot of money to ship that thing because of the drums and the guitar (the neck does not detach unless you unscrew it.. what i would suggest is maybe craigslist it at least you dont have to worry about shipping it. the only thing is that you might not get as much for it. it sells for $90 (free s/h) on ebay

only thing about the RB2 set you are getting though, make sure there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. A lot of the RB2 sets have had issues, mainly the wireless drums have had a lot of issues. So make sure there is absolutely nothing wrong with your set.

yeah, I appreciate the help. I think I am gonna pass though, because no one has offered me a reasonable price for my RB 1 set with RB 2 software as well

bread's done
Back