Rock Band 2 PS3 $49.99 Circuitcity.com

Being as this price was still on the website, I took a printout and got mine PMd at Best Buy with no problems! (my CC order hadn't shipped yet and I was able to cancel it)

First $49.99 towards the RZ Gamer's Club. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
just got my copy of rockband 2 at circuit city for 49.99.. that's crazy. all the stores prices are 59.99

[quote name='steddy6']is it only online or at the store too?[/quote]

If it isnt they will match the website price at CC from now on.

For those interested, Circuit City now has a new policy where all store prices will match all online prices (found out at work today). A lot of customers were preferring to shop online due to cheaper prices. That will not be a problem anymore.

For reference, this is taken from a letter from the CC CEO on the website:

"You will benefit from our One Price Promise. Whether you shop in one of our stores, online, or by phone, you will always get the same low price* and the protection of our Unbeatable Price Guarantee"

Link is dead but if you go to the web site and search for Rock Band 2 it's still showing up.

You can't order online but you can print the page/show someone for a PM...

The price has now increased to $59.99. I had to work yesterday and couldn't get out to take advantage of this deal.

Pretty amazing it took them that long, really. Price was at $49.99 since the beginning of September. I guess they didn't get that many pre-orders to raise a flag, until people started coming into the store yesterday for it.

You guys might want to check in store for this too. I went to Circuit City yesterday hoping to price match the website's price, but I didn't have to because the store's copies were priced at $49.99 too.

i pre-ordered this back in the beginning of September...now i have to wait 10-15 days for it to ship over here...sweeeeet

Just FYI, the One Price Promise does have restrictions, so they do have an out if they don't want to apply it for RB2:

* May not apply to DVDs, CDs, video games, bundled offers, clearance or open box items

I just came back from my local circuit city and they had RB2 price tagged at $49.99.

However, when I went to go pay...it rang up as 64.83.

I noted the price on the cover and they obviously did not want to grant the price.

Then he says that it must have been a sale price....and then I shoot back that the game was just released yesterday on the ps3...so I guess the sale still applies..

he gave in and sold it to me at $49.99

You may encounter some hesitation on their part but you may still be able to score RB2 for $49.99. I would hurry before they change the prices.

anyone that printed this off, can you scan it and post it so others can pricematch it? (since the link is dead and the price is updated)

They had a new Rock Band 1 Drum kit for 360 for 29.99. The tag on the shelf was marked this way, I asked for a price check and it scanned as the same. The clerk looked suprised, I've seen them now for $49 (sale) a few places but this is by far the lowest I have found.

Trying to put a cheap rock band/guitar hero kit together, so far have found:

Rock Band 1 mic - 9.99 Gamestop, used
Rock Band 1 drums - 29.99 CC

I am now debating between buying a used or new guitar. Best guitar deals I have found, so far:

Les Paul Wireless GHIII - 39.74 Wal Mart
Xplorer wired + GHII - 39.99 Circuit City

I believe RedOctane.com has a deal that includes two wireless Xplorers plus GH WT for 79.99 but with discount and free shipping it comes to 59.99. Not bad.

bread's done
Back