Rock Band 2 Special Edition XBOX 360 $159.99 Today (11/19) only!

Shipping was nearly $20 for me, which doesn't make this that much cheaper than going to get it in the store.

Good deal for people with a JR nearby.

[quote name='Masterkyo']CRazy I never drop down $100 for one game.[/quote]

That is your decision. This isn't just a game, though, it is a game and a fairly elaborate control system. Maybe it isn't your thing, that's fine, but to many people it is worth it, and finding it cheaper than MSRP is better than paying MSRP. I got lucky when RB1 came out (got it for ~$60 shipped in the Amex Wishlist promotion), otherwise I probably would not have gotten it until some major drops, since it is a lot of money. However, I recently bought RB2 (game-only, gs trade 2+$20 promo), GHWT + 2 wireless guitars (RedOctane $100), and lucked into a barely touched set of GHWT drums on Craigslist for $65. So, I've got 60 + ~50 + 100 + 65 = $275 spent on esentially the same game (without subtracting what I got for the sale of RB1 game, or what I will get for the RB1 drums, and not counting previous GH games), and I don't have regrets. I'm still thinking about getting the Ion drumset, but $300 is a lot to drop, even if it is trade credit. Worst part is, I'm not very good at the games.

bread's done
Back