Rock Band 2

dudedizzle27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I know this might be a bit early, but I need to know whether or not to sell my rock band kit to get the new one. What's depending on this? Rock Band 2 deals. This is probably a bit early to find out, but who knows with Cags these days. Any known deals for Rock Band 2 other than its list price of $190.

The old instruments will work in the new game, so unless you really want the upgraded versions, just hold on to what you have.

If you really want to upgrade in the future, now is the time to sell since no one will want to buy the inferior RB1 drums/guitar after the new ones hit the shelves.

My advice is to pick up a copy of the game only and hold off to upgrade until some of the third party stuff comes out and prices for the official stuff will drop as people sell off there RB2 stuff to "upgrade" again.

Yeah a friend is willing to pay me $100 cash for the whole kit and I'm speculating whether to take the money and get the whole second kit new, or whether to turn him down and just buy the game.

Don't sell it to him. You will not have anything to play until then and I really don't see a point in buying new instruments. Sure they are slightly improved but not worth $100+ just for new instruments. Just buy the game for $60 and you are set.

I just pre-ordered the Game-only version for PS3 on Amazon. I used Bill Me Later and the BMLSAVES code to take off $10. Seemed like a good deal, since I know I'll be getting the game when it comes out anyway.

bread's done
Back