Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard (360) Amazon $33.50 +$10 Off Live 1 Year/1600 MS Points

GAMGAM007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003RS19N4/ref=oh_o06_s00_i00_details

Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard
by Mad Catz
Rated: Everyone
4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (32 customer reviews)
List Price: $79.99
Price: $33.50
You Save: $46.49 (58%)
Special Offers Available

Order this product and receive a $10 promotional credit good towards a 12 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription Online Game Codes or 1600 Microsoft Points. Once your qualifying product ships, you will receive an email notifying you that your credit is ready for use. Simply purchase the Microsoft Digital product of your choice before May,27, 2013 and your credit will be automatically applied. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the keyboard and it certainly works well and is really fun to play even on the non-pro settings. However I bought this a while back when it was newer and hard to find and was such a waste of money!!!!!!! It started dropping in price and going on clearance only a couple weeks after I got it, and into full blown clearance all over in a few months.

Like I said though it really does work great. I'd also recommend getting the stand (or buying a "real" stand) if you can still find it...

[quote name='GamerDude316']thats a pretty great deal....just need RB3 itself now.[/QUOTE]

It don't come with the game I'll pass its not a deal

Better to get the game and keyboard IMO.
bgcuaogdi

bread's done
Back