Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard Bundle 39.99 FSSS Xbox 360 @ Amazon

LakersHater

CAGiversary!
Lowest price I can recall seeing on this bundle. Great deal if you don't already have the game.

www.amazon.com/Wireless-Keyboard-Bundle-Software-Xbox-360/dp/B003RRTWSE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360652373&sr=8-2&keywords=rock+band+3

Checked out the prices of the game alone (around $20 used) and figured having the mini keyboard wouldn't be such a bad deal for about $8 more with my Amazon gift cards. Thanks for the post, OP.

[quote name='Blade']Checked out the prices of the game alone (around $20 used) and figured having the mini keyboard wouldn't be such a bad deal for about $8 more with my Amazon gift cards. Thanks for the post, OP.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the keyboard alone $20 at most places and the game $10 on XBLA? Unless you wanted a physical copy, you paid $10 more.

[quote name='whitereflection']Isn't the keyboard alone $20 at most places and the game $10 on XBLA? Unless you wanted a physical copy, you paid $10 more.[/QUOTE]

Find me a 360 keyboard in stock for $20. The nearest GS that had one was 60 miles away...

[quote name='whitereflection']Isn't the keyboard alone $20 at most places and the game $10 on XBLA? Unless you wanted a physical copy, you paid $10 more.[/QUOTE]

It's back up to $20. It was $10 for a limited time. I'm terrible at the keyboard, lol. I bought the keyboard through Gohastings for $23. They might have some more available.

Damn, you're right. I already had a retail copy so I didn't pick it up but now kind of wish I had. Guess I'll wait till the next sale and see what DLC is available then.

So with the free Amazon gift cards that I mentioned having in the post you quoted, I spent $2 less than the arbitrary numbers you came up with from various sales in the past. I'm good with that, dude.

They're not arbitrary numbers. They were consistently $20 at many retailers, Kmart and Gamestop the most recent, possibly Newegg too. Amazon gift card is good as cash for many people myself included, that's why I was pointing it out. Excuse me for trying to save you money.

Gamestop does have the keyboard stand for $4.99 and it seems to be in stock in most stores, if you need one of those.

I got it on clearance at Kmart a few months back for $30.. Just had to have it, then hardly touched the thing.

bread's done
Back