Rock Band (360) game only FREE , Halo 3 $14.99 after MIR at Coconuts

stone1061

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just back from Coconuts(FYE sister store), lots of rebates on games but the two that stood out were.
ROCK BAND 1(360) game only FREE after MIR
Halo 3 $14.99 after MIR.

I'll go back tomorrow to see if there were any more decent ones.

Coconuts and Strawberries are both part of the least competent, yet most delicious-sounding, chain of media stores in the country.

[quote name='bvharris']Holy crap, Coconuts still exists??[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was gonna say. How the hell are they still around?!

[quote name='bvharris']Holy crap, Coconuts still exists??[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to say...

[quote name='n-abounds']Exactly what I was gonna say. How the hell are they still around?![/QUOTE]

Hahaha...DAMN YOU FOR POSTING BEFORE I COULD!!!

:lol:

Verified at Sam Goody/FYe. They also have $89.99 for Rockband 2 for PS3/PS2, but they were out of stock and they didnt know if it was after rebate, but assumed so, but since they are clueless, they say they need to scan an item to see price.

[quote name='illennium']Coconuts and Strawberries are both part of the least competent, yet most delicious-sounding, chain of media stores in the country.[/QUOTE]

Part II: Holy crap, Strawberries still exists??

Seriously, I bought my cassingles from there.

[quote name='bvharris']Part II: Holy crap, Strawberries still exists??

Seriously, I bought my cassingles from there.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I just checked and it looks like there might not be any Strawberries left after all.

i thought Strawberries was a girls clothing store.... i hear Caldor and Bradlees have good clearance games for next gen and game gear games

I remember Coconuts... Haven't been in one for almost 10 yrs, probably because I never see any in NYC. how much was Halo before MIR?

I'm 50% on the Mail in Rebates. I sent in for a rebate on the Office Season 3 and never got my money back. I got my other one though.

would anyone be so kind as to get me Rockband? i'll do all the rebate stuff i dont mind waiting 8 weeks for a forgotten check!!!

[quote name='sail0rm00n']Is this valid at FYE too?
[/QUOTE]

CONFIRMED- game is $29.99 at FYE and a $30 rebate form prints out automatically.

[quote name='Durmat']CONFIRMED- game is $29.99 at FYE and a $30 rebate form prints out automatically.[/QUOTE]

what game are you referring to?

Halo 3. Im curious too. I bought a used copy from GS 6 days ago. Im going to return it cause of the recent coupons tho, as im not trying to pay 31 dollars when ODST is 2 months away.

bread's done
Back