Rock Band 360 SE at BB now

Yesterday I saw some at Target, and GS. I am sure I would have seen more if I went to more stores. I dont think its as hard to find now as it was the week it came out.

I think stores got new shipments last week. You can find them everywhere in NYC right now. Even saw a stack of around 10 PS3 versions at the Toys R Us in NoHo.

I finally found one when amazon was in stock so I grabbed one.. its sitting in my basement in its box waiting for X-mas morning when I get my 360, lol. its taunting me!

[quote name='richieyoo']The PS3 versions are everywhere. Its the 360 version thats a bit harder to find.[/quote]

yea, saw a few ps3 ones at Best Buy and one at Target, but no 360's to be seen

[quote name='ZerotypeX']yea, saw a few ps3 ones at Best Buy and one at Target, but no 360's to be seen[/quote]

check Wal-Mart.

my wal-mart had about 7 360 versions the other night and I snagged one :)

I've got one but I want to return it and get one that doesn't have the gimped guitar. Haven't opened it as it was going to be a Christmas present. Newest date I've seen is early November on the data stamps. Does anybody know what the newest dates are?

Every store I have been to has had both the 360 and Ps3 versions since the realease date. These can't be that hard to find.

the one that is hard to find is guitar hero 3 for 360 i cant seem to find that any where. Every place I hit so far has a good or a couple pieces of GH3 for wii and Ps3 but no 360.

[quote name='Shimrra']the one that is hard to find is guitar hero 3 for 360 i cant seem to find that any where. Every place I hit so far has a good or a couple pieces of GH3 for wii and Ps3 but no 360.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried a Guitar Center? I keep seeing them at the stores I frequent.

I found a RockBand 360 today at Sams ($159) and Guitar Hero 3 for every system. I bought the 360 versions of RBSE and GH3. I'll be returning the BB one when it gets here.

The craziest thing I saw though is one of the WM I was at got some Wii's in and the folks that found them acted like they had just won a million dollars, damn near crying. I could have bought a couple but I'll let the kids have them.

Sam's doesn't have the wireless guitar for 360 for GH3 though (at least not the batch I saw and everytime I see Sam's mentioned that is the case).

To answer my own question continuing semi-off-topic on Rock Band--the latest sticker dates seem to be early November and the date they admitted the issue was Nov. 20, according to a thread on the Rock Band forums.

So I doubt stores get likely-non-defective bundles before Christmas.

Looks like the selection of free games you get is decent from EA on replacements, but I just don't want to mess with a refurb. And there is no guarantee you get a free game AFAIK. They have to offer it to you.

[quote name='Wanderlai']I found a RockBand 360 today at Sams ($159) and Guitar Hero 3 for every system. I bought the 360 versions of RBSE and GH3. I'll be returning the BB one when it gets here. [/quote]

Last Best Buy I went to had a whole pallet of RB for the PS3, but none for the 360.
They also had GH3 for the PS3 but none for 360 or Wii.

[quote name='turls']Sam's doesn't have the wireless guitar for 360 though (at least not the batch I saw and everytime I see Sam's mentioned that is the case).

To answer my own question continuing semi-off-topic on Rock Band--the latest sticker dates seem to be early November and the date they admitted the issue was Nov. 20, according to a thread on the Rock Band forums.

So I doubt stores get likely-non-defective bundles before Christmas.

Looks like the selection of free games you get is decent from EA on replacements, but I just don't want to mess with a refurb. And there is no guarantee you get a free game AFAIK. They have to offer it to you.[/QUOTE]

Theres a 360 SE box with the wireless guitar in it? I thought the wireless guitar was extra on the 360 and all 360 SE had the wired guitar.

[quote name='Wanderlai']Theres a 360 SE box with the wireless guitar in it? I thought the wireless guitar was extra on the 360 and all 360 SE had the wired guitar.[/quote]

Your original post I was responding to mentioned Rock Band and GH3. Because the conversation had swerved to how hard GH3 for 360 is to find. I was talking about GH3. The reason it is probably easier to find at Sam's is because of the lame controller.

up in Queens, Ny CC they have tons of these as well as every Guitar Hero 3 version. I dont know why some people having trouble with these.

bread's done
Back