Rock Band Bass Fender $39.99 at Gamestop

WalterCronkite

CAGiversary!
On the website, the only model they have listed is the Xbox 360 version, but I was able to price match a PS3 version of the Bass Fender at Frys Electronics.

The sales manager initially scanned the UPC code and couldn't find it on the gamestop website, but I said to look up "bass fender" in their search function and he price matched it for me anyways. Does not have to be the same color as on the site. YMMV when doing this.

[quote name='loomis1975']Xbox 360 Bass Fender

Not available online, and good luck finding one in the store. Also good luck getting retailers to price match others web prices.[/QUOTE]

Fry's will match any online retailer cost + shipping, so I guess that's why OP brought it up. Not sure if the item has to be in stock though

Two of them at one of my local stores. Never hurts to have back ups. Especially with the number of drunks that play rock band at my place.

I lucked out and found one of these at a Gamestop a few months after they came out for about $25. It was used and mislabled as a regular Rock Band guitar.

The quality was pretty damn bad, but I don't know how much of it had to do with it being used versus how they were made (I know the original RB guitar wasn't great either). The tilt feature for deploying overdrive would only work if I shook the entire guitar back and forth and the select button is way out place so it was more or less impossible to use overdrive. Plus the fret buttons are very "clicky,' though the strum bar works pretty good.

bread's done
Back