rock band beatles se $250 anyone seen what it comes with?

arsennel

CAG Veteran
$250 seems like a pretty high price point for the full band kit. I have seen that there gonna make special beatles guitars but i havent seen what there gonna look like or what is gonna come with the band kit.

One of the most overrated bands of all time (my opinion of course, get off my back!), I'll be passing on this just like I passed on Metallica.

I've spent my fair share on music games in the past, but $250 for the same game we've playing for two years is a bit too much to ask.

Anybody considering getting the Special Edition should really take that money and buy a real instrument, or at least every Beatles album ever made.

On vinyl. :p

[quote name='tinman_licks']comes with miniature Yoko Ono[/QUOTE]

I heard that too. Apparently they are going to use Kim Jong-il bobbleheads.

Why are people so surprised by this? The simple answer is that it's probably just a second guitar. $190 normal band price + $60 for a second guitar. They're trying to expand the market and expecting that for a lot of people this will be their first music game.

The bundle looks like a signficant savings over the individual pieces.

Game - $60
Drums - $90
Guitar #1 - $70
Guitar #2 (bass) - $70
Mic - $30
USB Hub - $20
---------------
Grand Total - $340

Since my drums are getting old and all of my guitars are dropping notes I will gladly shell out for the full bundle if the improve the quality of the instruments.

I should also add that I'm VERY much looking forward to 2 minutes songs after playing GH:M. Long songs are too much like work.

It should most definitely come with a The Beatles wig. No doubt about it. It's just not right without one.

images
images

[quote name='opterasis']One of the most overrated bands of all time (my opinion of course, get off my back!), I'll be passing on this just like I passed on Metallica.[/quote]

HOW DARE YOU TELL SUCH LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eh its all good this whole music videogame trend is pretty overrated to me in general. itd be one thing if you could actually play real music but all that button clickity clacking just seems goofy as fuck to me. just bring back more parappa and um jammer lammy. and the amount of money people spend on it is crazy 250 bucks for plastic insturment replicas and a game......... now maybe if it came with a time machine that let you go back and nail some beatles groupies whenever you want id be in for one.

[quote name='opterasis']One of the most overrated bands of all time (my opinion of course, get off my back!), I'll be passing on this just like I passed on Metallica.[/QUOTE]

So, you come into a thread about The Beatles, call them overrated, and then cry for everyone to get off your back? Hmm...

[quote name='elwood731']So, you come into a thread about The Beatles, call them overrated, and then cry for everyone to get off your back? Hmm...[/quote]

Right, I forgot the forum rule "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." From now on, everyone on the internets must keep their opinions to themselves! Also, that wasn't crying, that was a bit of a joke, because I knew someone was going to give me flak about it.

[quote name='opterasis']Right, I forgot the forum rule "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." From now on, everyone on the internets must keep their opinions to themselves! Also, that wasn't crying, that was a bit of a joke, because I knew someone was going to give me flak about it.[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with saying something nice. It just read like a silly attempt at getting attention.

[quote name='opterasis']Right, I forgot the forum rule "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all." From now on, everyone on the internets must keep their opinions to themselves! Also, that wasn't crying, that was a bit of a joke, because I knew someone was going to give me flak about it.[/quote]

The question is what was the point of your post? You can't deny the facts that the Beatles are one of the most critically acclaimed, influential and best-selling bands of all time. No one cares that you don't like them.

[quote name='elwood731']It has nothing to do with saying something nice. It just read like a silly attempt at getting attention.[/quote]

Not at all. But I'll keep in mind this is one of those threads where you can't have an opinion unless it goes with the majority.

[quote name='opterasis']One of the most overrated bands of all time (my opinion of course, get off my back!), I'll be passing on this just like I passed on Metallica.[/quote]

This comment clearly shows your age. If you were alive when the Beatles were around, or even shortly after their breakup. Even if you didn't like their music there is no way that you couldn't agree that they had a significant impact on music at the time.

Any music lover should take time and appreciate the Beatles and their history, who's music is still influencing artists today.

Nothing wrong with this really... it's only bad when there's no way to get an instrument separately. Other than that, why not offer the option for a bundle?

And I wouldn't being surprised if you are still only getting one guitar for this price, since they've got those premium Beatle-styled guitars for this. But whatever, it's kind of like the ion drum kit then, and it's not like anyone forced you to buy that!

I dunno, I think the one-guitar thing is believable since the instruments are all stylized and stuff. Plus we get a mic stand and other unspecified "special content" to round out the price.

[quote name='BustaUppa']I dunno, I think the one-guitar thing is believable since the instruments are all stylized and stuff. Plus we get a mic stand and other unspecified "special content" to round out the price.[/quote]
If it's stylized then I don't see why we shouldn't get something like Lennon's Jaguar. Plus it is THE definitive four member band so it would seem a bit ridiculous to have only three instruments. That or I'm trying to convince myself that there has to be more.

Eitherway, really want to see pics. and features now.

bread's done
Back