Rock Band-BEST BUY- $59 ymmv

clok1966

CAGiversary!
I was just in Best Buy yesterday and hey had the Rock Band Bundle for $59. About $20 cheaper then I have seen it elsewhere on sale. This is in FARGO ND, so no idea if all BEST BUYs are doing it or ... YMMV

Forgive me if already posted, i did a quick search and it didnt come up.

Im a dumba$$ it was the BAND HERO bundle, and Im posting a week later (was called out of town for work) sorry for confusion.. I dont play the SIMON color match games, so am not "in the know" on all the different ones there are. I just noticed WALMART had the same set for $130 and it seemd like a good deal, no wonder I couldnt find it with the search. I'm sure there is a thread eslewhere her for it now with the Correct name.. they had like 30 for the 360 and the PS3 when i was in last week.

Once again sorry for my lack of knowledge on the pretend guitar game, I shouldnt have posted it if I didnt know what i was talking about.

[quote name='clok1966']Im a dumba$$ it was the BAND HERO bundle, and Im posting a week later (was called out of town for work) sorry for confusion.. I dont play the SIMON color match games, so am not "in the know" on all the different ones there are. I just noticed WALMART had the same set for $130 and it seemd like a good deal, no wonder I couldnt find it with the search. I'm sure there is a thread eslewhere her for it now with the Correct name.. they had like 30 for the 360 and the PS3 when i was in last week.

Once again sorry for my lack of knowledge on the pretend guitar game, I shouldnt have posted it if I didnt know what i was talking about.[/QUOTE]

You also shouldn't be posting if you are going to be condescending...

bread's done
Back