Rock Band Bundle (360) Amazon.com for $159.99 shipped (OOS)

jgressley

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/MTV-Games-Rock-Special-Edition/dp/B000TT4GBG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1195912293&sr=1-1

Hey,

I already got mine, but for those of you still waiting for yours to ship... $10 off on the 360 Rock Band bundle is a great deal. Remember, preorders have price protection so go ask for your $10 before yours ships.

Also cue those that are still in the hunt to get your order in for one of these hard to find bundles.

The PS2 version is also $10 off... PS3 version = not so much.

PS - This game is awesome!

Thanks for the heads up. Already received mine from amazon, but emailed for a price adjustment since they honor lower prices within 30 days.

I already received mine also, but I'm unsure if I want the PS3 version since its wireless. I guess I'll e-mail for a price adjustment until I decide. Anyone who has the PS3 version care to let me know how they like it?

[quote name='dago2727']I already received mine also, but I'm unsure if I want the PS3 version since its wireless. I guess I'll e-mail for a price adjustment until I decide. Anyone who has the PS3 version care to let me know how they like it?[/QUOTE]

Love it, and love the fact that the guitar's wireless. There's no delay w/ the guitar, if that's your concern. Online works great on the PS3 as well. Add in the fact that I can buy the DLC songs with real money instead of make-believe dollars, and I'm very glad I went with the PS3 version.

[quote name='dschroll']Thanks for the heads up. Already received mine from amazon, but emailed for a price adjustment since they honor lower prices within 30 days.[/QUOTE]
Yup, me too. Thanks :)

Well my preordered copy just entered the shipping process yesterday, so it should ship today. I just sent them an e-mail to get the difference back.

Hey thanks for the information I just called them and they gave me the $10.00 credit refund np and I received my game yesterday. So I would suggest give a try.

[quote name='argyle']Love it, and love the fact that the guitar's wireless. There's no delay w/ the guitar, if that's your concern. Online works great on the PS3 as well. Add in the fact that I can buy the DLC songs with real money instead of make-believe dollars, and I'm very glad I went with the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much. The wired guitar is whats making me contemplate. But I do have GH2 on 360 and that guitar can be used for Rock Band. Thats another reason I'm up in the air.

Wow, refunded the overnight delivery cost due to the Reno, NV fedex deal. Now another 10 dollars, you can't beat that. I can't thank the OP, because I noticed it while searching the Amazon, and came here to post about this, but beaten to it. hahaha

Dang, I need to email them. I was shocked that they answered my "why hasnt my RB shipped" email within 5 hours, and it was a long rant on their end; like 10 paragraphs lol.
They gave me free 2 day shipping, because they didnt ship mine out until the 22nd because they ran out. Too bad it can't come til monday anyway...

I just hope my instruments actually work when I receive them on monday.

Hmm, I've got some Amazon GCs coming to me from my credit card rewards program. I'm hoping they'll be here next week.

Can I adjust an Amazon order after the fact to redeem these and get a refund for what the GCs would cover? I'd like to get in on the $10 off, but it's not a huge deal I guess. I wonder how in-stock this will be through the holidays.

Thanks nharmon, I just ordered. Got family coming in this weekend, I think it'll be a blast.

As a side question, can someone recommend me a guitar for the 360 version? I know the GH ones work, but they lack the "solo" buttons. Are there separate RB guitars available yet?

[quote name='roland13x']Thanks nharmon, I just ordered. Got family coming in this weekend, I think it'll be a blast.

As a side question, can someone recommend me a guitar for the 360 version? I know the GH ones work, but they lack the "solo" buttons. Are there separate RB guitars available yet?[/quote]I've got an extra RB one I'd be willing to part with, unopened. Shoot me a PM.

Amazon emailed me back and said that because I pre-ordered it in August, it doesn't technically fall under the 1 month guarantee, but they went ahead and refunded it to me for being "a valued customer"

[quote name='lordwow']Amazon emailed me back and said that because I pre-ordered it in August, it doesn't technically fall under the 1 month guarantee, but they went ahead and refunded it to me for being "a valued customer"[/quote]

Well, their policy is 30-days from the shipping date.

I canceled my order from Amazon because I was able to use that $40 off $200 purchase in CC. I grabbed a guitar hero bag for 9.99 and RE4 Wii edition with the Rock Band Bundle for 183.95 after tax. I actually tried the coupon last week at a different CC but wasn't honored because it wouldn't scan. Make sure you use an image you print that is small( I reprinted from a different image).

[quote name='menikmati']Well, their policy is 30-days from the shipping date.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Too bad they don't seem to know that.

I bought Rock Band at American TV in Des Moines, IA last night for $129.95+tax. It was still that price today, and there were still seven in stock. May be available at other American TV stores, but not sure. Stores are located in Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, and Missouri.

[quote name='argyle']Love it, and love the fact that the guitar's wireless. There's no delay w/ the guitar, if that's your concern. Online works great on the PS3 as well. Add in the fact that I can buy the DLC songs with real money instead of make-believe dollars, and I'm very glad I went with the PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

ditto on that

Thank you for contacting Amazon.com.

The discounts we offer for items available on Amazon.com can vary from time to time. I have checked your order and found that we recently offered a greater discount on "Rock Band Special Edition "than at the time you placed your order.

Since your purchase was so recent, I have requested a refund of $1.46 to your credit card.

/chuckle

[quote name='nickmad']my bundle ships on the 10th. did anyone elses go out already?[/quote]

Nope. Mine is supposed to arrive on the 14th. I ordered it on Nov 24th.

[quote name='nickmad']hell yeah! mine shipped today, 3 days earlier than amazon projected. will be delivered on dec.11th.[/QUOTE]

delivered today. let the rocking begin.

bread's done
Back