Rock Band Drums (360) $54, Bundle (PS3/360) $148 and more at Amazon

This should be updated again, it is even cheaper now. Special Gold Box price - $140.59 for the PS3 version. Follow the link in the post from Cheapy and click the Gold Box option on the top right of the Amazon page then scroll down through the Gold Box page and there it is for $147.99 with another $7.40 Gold Box discount!

I ordered and my total was $140.59.

Currently showing in stock.

[quote name='joshnorm']How could you expect them to make it compatible when GHIII was released BEFORE Rock Band and all the accessories. Jesus...

Also, I heard the next instalments will be compatible since Rock Band is now out they are able to make it compatible for whats it worth.

Also, I hope that Amazon will get this deal back in stock. I was able to get approval for the drums for that price from the boss so....[/QUOTE]

Um... No.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/50354

Woohoo, got the game a few weeks ago for $35 @amazon and have been holding out on buying the peripherals (was only really interested in the drums) until I saw a good deal. Needless to say after seeing this thread I just picked up the drums for $51 shipped(goldbox discount).

I ordered my RB less than 30 days ago, which means I qualified for Amazon's Price Guaranteed. I'm getting $12 back for the price drop.

Thanks again.

[quote name='superneo']Anyone who received their package from Amazon, was it packed well? I'm a little worried that it'll get damaged in shipping. I had ordered the Halo 3 Legendary from Amazon before and the box was practically ripped open when it got to my doorstep.[/QUOTE]

My box had a huge hole in it , Lucky Harmonix had packet the stuff inside nicely.

I just gotta say again

God damn greedy ass activision.

I need a fucking bass guitar and don't feel like buying another Rock Band SE for PS3

[quote name='manuelpl']My box had a huge hole in it , Lucky Harmonix had packet the stuff inside nicely.[/QUOTE]

The box that held the box for my drums had a hole in it too. The actual drum box was fine though.

Looks like Amazon has dropped the price even further on the Xbox 360 set. Now $142. I'm so tempted, but don't really need to spend more money on games now. Will the Rock Band Special Edition set ever get a permanent price cut?

I just called Amazon customer service and had them adjust my recent order ($147.99) to the new price ($141.99). Yay! I wonder how low it'll go?

[quote name='mualan']I just called Amazon customer service and had them adjust my recent order ($147.99) to the new price ($141.99). Yay! I wonder how low it'll go?[/quote]

Nice, I'll take my $6 as well.

Side note, I did not know tapping my hands and foot at the same time was this complicated :whee:

I broke my drums. can't tell if I pounded too hard on it or if the roommate crushed it moving furniture. still works fine but my symbol is a little too realistic for my liking now. the plastic casing broke and not it sinks in when I hit it.

bread's done
Back