Rock Band Keyboard - 360, PS3, Wii - $40

I've been wanting one of these forever! Still waiting on a really good price though. If Black Friday wasn't less than a week away I'd probably jump on this. Gotta save those pennies for the super deals.

So tempted... but with Amazon's Black Friday starting Monday, I may wait and see if they have it for a similar price.

yea been at this price for a while. I see a lot of these so im still waiting for it to go lower. I'm kinda surprised the Mustang Guitar rose up in price. Earlier in the year it was going for $60 on amazon.

Was so excited about this thing but it makes my hand cramp so bad after a few songs. Shame that it just collects dust now

I remember seeing the PS3 keyboard for $33.99 at Best Buy. No game however.

Edit - Definitely a good price on the xbox version since I don't think I have seen one.

$40 + $20 is my willing-to-bite price for Rock Band 3, and I've missed it a handful of times now. Only problem for me is I don't have nearly as much money as I'd like and would rather hang onto my money for Black Friday super-deals... though I have a feeling very little of anything will appeal to me this year. When Babysitting Mama for $5 is the most appealing thing I've seen so far, I know my hopes are probably not going to be met. So, maybe I'll bully myself into buying RB3 within a week. Who knows.

Mad Catz is apparently republishing Rock Band 3 in the near future, for what it's worth. I'm not going to speculate what impact that will have on the price of currently available RB3 goods.

Funny enough, I saw the wii keyboard in a bestbuy today for 40, but nothing for 360 or ps3. Figured it was a YMMV thing

[quote name='JAlbertL']The keyboard will be mine at $20.[/QUOTE]

+1

Drop to $20 and I'll grab it regardless of when I might play it. But can't justify it right now as I'm into Rocksmith. Don't think my brain could handle guitar and keyboard at the same time

Link isn't working. Is this the keyboard Target clearanced out for $19.xx and Best Buy had for $3x.xx?

Oh... From the looks of eBay, I think it is.

Thanks for posting, I haven't seen a 360 one this cheap before so i'll pick one up. Seems to be sold out online.

edit removed url, CAG affiliate link addition kills search links

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shadowkast']Was so excited about this thing but it makes my hand cramp so bad after a few songs. Shame that it just collects dust now[/QUOTE]
It's the Wii of gaming peripherals.

i have the wireless drums, two wireless guitars, a wired guitar, and a wired mic, if anyone is interested name your own price and its your; everything for 360.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thanks OP. I've been waiting for one of these. Now I just need to figure out how to build up $40 worth of gamestop credit.

Edit: or attempt a BB price match. :p[/QUOTE]

2 words... Kinect Adventures.

[quote name='xvorticity']i have the wireless drums, two wireless guitars, a wired guitar, and a wired mic, if anyone is interested name your own price and its your; everything for 360.[/QUOTE]

A used tampon.

not to bad of a deal especially if you get the 360 or wii version of the keyboard that comes with the game.For me personally though I'll wait for it to hit $20 or less since I need to get the ps3 version that doesn't come with the game

Thanks OP. I managed to use a $10 off Powerup Reward coupon I had to buy the 360 Keyboard for $29.99. What made it even better was that I traded in a few BBV games to GS so I didn't have to use cash money.

Bought a few copies of Kinect Adventures while I was there. I asked if they had any more Kinect Adventures in the back and the GS employee checked the computer and said, "Wow, yeah 24 copies." :p

I bought the PS3 keyboard from Best Buy back in July at $39.99. I'm still trying to get a copy of the game. Sadly I missed out when TRU clearanced them out at $9.99. I don't want to pay $19.99 for it.

At least I recently got a copy of Guitar Hero: Metallica and Green Day: Rock Band Plus that I was able to export out into Rock Band 2 and Guitar Hero 5 respectively.

bread's done
Back