Rock Band series - Rock Band 4 out now

Pretty sure Birth Ritual isn't (that's my cousin's favorite song so I know he'd freak out if they made that available haha) and I think State of Love and Trust might be a crappy live version?

[quote name='Javery']Coincidentally, the Singles OST is apparently 20 years old today. There is a good article about it HERE. What an awesome album.[/QUOTE]

NOW I feel old. One of the best soundtracks. EVER.

Would love "Birth Ritual" to come out for RB.

Also, I will be buying Mudvayne's "Happy" and Rise Against's "Satellite".

[quote name='shieryda']Has The Doors 12-pack ever gone on sale? Wanting that one, but would prefer a sale.[/QUOTE]
Only if you bought the game at launch I believe. If you bought Rock Band 3 during it's first week of release, you could get the Doors pack for 800 points or so if you bought it from the store through the game.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Holy god what a long spell of suck Rock Band has been giving us lately.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I almost bought a 4000pt card, but went for the 1600 one instead just for Dawnguard. What's the point in having the extra points if the "well" has temporarily run dry? :roll:

Granted, July 17 could be all kinds of awesome and I'll only have enough for one song #-o

GREAT week for me to poop on.

Don't really mind the dry spell over the last month-plus. I'll probably want both Tony Hawk HD and Jet Set Radio when they show up, so nice to save some points.

[quote name='KaneRobot']GREAT week for me to poop on.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shieryda']I pooped on next week's songs, too. 7 times. Or was it 8? I lost count.[/QUOTE]

Nice to know everyone's getting enough fiber this month, although shieryda may want to see a doctor :lol:

[quote name='DJP519']Did we ever get a release date or a price point for Rock Band Blitz?[/QUOTE]
Don't think so, but signs seem to point to August and 1200 points seems the likely culprits.

• The B-52’s – “Love Shack” O X
• Staind – “Not Again”
• Young The Giant – “My Body” O

Nothing for me. I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've ever gone without buying stuff. Haven't bought anything since the Maiden pack on 5/22.

In other words...

QIPqf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KaneRobot']

The B-52’s – Love Shack (X)
Staind – Not Again
Young The Giant – My Body

[/QUOTE]

I thought we were going to have B-52's songS not just one lousy single. And of course, it's one of the songs that received way too much air time on the radio. But that won't stop me from buying and playing it

In for "Love Shack" because it's unavoidable. Also, of note, a Jerry Naylor version of "Whole Lotta Shakin" was added to RBN a little while ago. That's pretty awesome. I'd love to see some more oldies/rockabilly stuff find its way onto RB one way or another.

Yeah that would be nice. I wasn't a fan of that particular track after trying the demo, but Naylor also did a version of Mystery Train (also on RBN) that I liked enough to buy. It's pretty hard at the highest level though.

Surprised and impressed that Blitz is only 15. Was probably going to pass on it, at least at first, but between this price announcement and Tony Hawk HD's demo turning me off on buying it, I may get Blitz.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Surprised and impressed that Blitz is only 15. Was probably going to pass on it, at least at first, but between this price announcement and Tony Hawk HD's demo turning me off on buying it, I may get Blitz.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Hell, for $.60 per song and a new way to play your RB songs, I'm sold for the $15 price tag. Any RB fan would be dumb not to pick this up for the songs to use in RB3 alone.

[quote name='DJP519']For anyone that missed it:

• Rock Band Blitz, and its 25-song setlist that may be imported FOR FREE to Rock Band 3, will be available on Xbox LIVE Arcade on August 29th for 1200 MSP.
Sweet!![/QUOTE]

Fixed that for ya.

I'm pretty sure I'll buy Blitz even though I thought Frequency and Amplitude were OK and I couldn't get into Unplugged. I'm a sucker.

Foster the People – Don’t Stop (Color on the Walls)
Foster the People – Helena Beat
The Strokes – Under Cover of Darkness *

* Denotes Pro-Guitar/Bass chart availability for $.99.

Probably in for the Strokes. Wish it was Juicebox or anything off Room on Fire though.

• Killswitch Engage – “The End of Heartache” X
• Killswitch Engage – “The Arms of Sorrow”
• Killswitch Engage – “Starting Over” O

My drought since the Maiden pack continues. Sad face.

[quote name='KaneRobot']• Killswitch Engage – “The End of Heartache” X
• Killswitch Engage – “The Arms of Sorrow”
• Killswitch Engage – “Starting Over” O

My drought since the Maiden pack continues. Sad face.[/QUOTE]

I will buy most, if not all of these.

It feels like nothing is really happening with Rock Band these days. I understand they were letting the genre rest and I support that, but it seems like they may be lettering it rest for a little too long.

I was just thinking this weekend that this game needs more Rolling Stones. I would totally pay $60 for a Rolling Stones Rock Band game.

And since summer's almost over, I'd love some Beach Boys tunes.

Next week's DLC has been "two years in the making" according to some stream the HMX guys did. Most people have taken that to mean there is an artist who hasn't been in Rock Band in a long time returning, but who knows. I will laugh if it's more Offspring or Foo Fighters.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Next week's DLC has been "two years in the making" according to some stream the HMX guys did. Most people have taken that to mean there is an artist who hasn't been in Rock Band in a long time returning, but who knows. I will laugh if it's more Offspring or Foo Fighters.[/QUOTE]
Old GnR? That or we'll FINALLY get that Metallica: Master of Puppets DLC since that was hinted at for the longest time as DLC (and even had it's own page) and the fact you can wear a Metallca shirt in RB3, which by now the game is two years old. So, maybe that as the most logical?

bread's done
Back