Rock Band Special Edition FS/FT

SlimJim0725

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I have a brand new Rock Band Bundle for sale/trade. I am mainly looking for money and dont feel like dealing with ebay since I am working a lot (retail... yay). I know I could make more on ebay, but I am pretty much just looking to make what I paid and than the shipping cost, that is it. I paid about $160 after tax and then shipping we can iron out together if someone decides to buy it.

I am really only looking for Stranglehold Collectors Edition (new) and Kayne and Lynch. Of course even those 2 together dont cost as much, but I am willing to work something out, pm me me and I will get back with you ASAP.

edit: All this is Xbox 360 by the way.

I am mainly looking for money with all the big holiday games coming out. Those 2 up there are the only ones I am looking for right now, but if I am willing to look at list.

i'd be willing to buy off the game and drum kit only, but i doubt that'll happen. reason being is i'm low on monies for now.

[quote name='mac101010']i'd be willing to buy off the game and drum kit only, but i doubt that'll happen. reason being is i'm low on monies for now.[/QUOTE]

So am I which is the main reason for selling it. I decided there were too many other great holiday games I would play before this one, so I am going to get rid of it and figured I would go here instead of returning it. By the way Scarface, what part are you from? Reason being is we have some on PS3 at work that we couldn't scan in and if I could set one aside I would.

bump again... I am open to other trades than Stranglehold and Kayne and Lynch. Feel free to make an offer or ask me to look at a list, I am a reasonable person about it.

I have..

Stranglehold CE (Used, but mint as can be.. )
Two Worlds CE
Timeshift
looney Toons
Mass Effect
Kengo
Transformers CE

and many more if you are interested..

bread's done
Back